Chou X Hayabusa (?) - no idea

Ah yes, Chou. One of the kung fu kids.

Hayabusa, the ninja from the shadow sect, one of the best friends of Chou.

The ninja looked around, to see Chou running up to him exhausted.

"Hayabusa! You wouldn't guess the new kung fu technique I just learnt!" Chou said happily, he was indeed excited.

Hayabusa nodded and let Chou show him what his friend just learnt.

"So its a blah blah—" Hayabusa stared at Chou's well built face.

He looked absolutely expressionless, but his heartbeat rate started to go higher.

He was in love, But he doesn't know he actually is.

Chou was done explaining, but he saw the ninja day dreaming. the kung fu boy waved his hand near the ninja's face.

Chou than slapped the ninja softly in the face, but it was enough force for Hayabusa to snap out of his daydream.

"Huh? Oh sorry, what were you explaining?" Hayabusa smiled under his mask nervously with a sweat dripping on his face.

"Alright so—" Chou started to explain again.

~
5 hours after that convo
                                              ~

Chou was running down the stairs, hurrying to his kung fu class, and forgeting that it was only 7 in the morning when it starts at 9.

He tripped on something and when he was getting ready to fall on his back someone caught him.

He opened his eyes to see the ninja using one of his hands to hold him so he doesn't fall.

Chou got flushed. He apologized and ran faster than ever in his entire life.

Hayabusa was also blushing underneath his mask thats covering half of his face.

~

Chou escaped to one of the bathroom stalls, his brain was still distracted by what just happend.

Suddenly the stall's door opened and it revealed a guy with a black hood on.

The guy punched Chou in the stomach, Chou held his stomach in pain.

Chou got a hold of himself and endured the pain from his stomach.

Chou kicked the mysterious guy multiple times, but the guy dodged his kicks efficiently.

Finally the man held Chou's neck so try and stop his breathing. Chou tried screaming for help in the bathroom.

But he failed as it only came out a loud squeek that sounded like a girl. ( okay I'm sorry not sorry. )

~
5 Minutes After Chou Ran Away
~

"I don't have a good feeling about this, I should go search for him again." Hayabusa replied, worried one of his friends will get hurt.

~
30 Minutes After Chou Ran Away
~

Hayabusa heard a squeek that startled him, he heard it form the nearby boys bathroom.

He peeked through the small window on the door that showed Chou laying on the ground looking like he's dead.

Hayabusa opened the door and ran up to him checking for his pulse.

He felt a pulse and was glad but he had to hury to his dorm so he can bandage up Chou.

The ninja put Chou on his back and ran up the stairs, he made sure Chou didn't fall off his back.

He quickly placed Chou on his couch and ran to get alcohol and bandages in the bathroom.

He had trouble finding the alcohol bottle, he never really used alcohol

He also got cotton to rub the alchohol on Chou's cuts. He grabbed a small zip bag and inserted icd in the bag.

He put the ice bag on Chou's bruise, he pours the alcohol on the cotton and started slowly patting it on Chou's cuts.

~

Chou woke up when Hayabusa was still patting the cotton ball on his cuts.

"Ouch- Ouch!" Chou was screaming in the inside from the stinging of the alcohol.

Hayabusa got to the part where he had to pour alcohol on Chou's stomach.

He blushed, knowing what is gonna distract him when he is putting the alcohol on Chou's huge stomach cut.

Chou lifted his shirt up, showing his cut on his abs. ( bruh the abs part hurt my cringe meter )

Hayabusa was mezmerizing at Chou's abs, he snapped out of it and poured a little bit too much alcohol.

Chou was screaming in agony from the pain from the power of alcohol.

Finally the process was over and Chou's cuts and bruises started to heal.

Chou asked Hayabusa to get up, Hayabusa did as his best friend told.

Chou hugged Hayabusa, Hayabusa knew this hug was a "Thank you" from his kungfu friend.

Hayabusa broke the hug  'Should I confess now?..  No, I'm not ready yet.'

Hayabusa and Chou talked more in the ninja's dorm.

Evetually, it was already already time for Chou's kung fu class.

Chou excuse himself for class and ran like the flash forgot to get his fries from McDonalds.

"*sigh* He never changes, does he?" Hayabusa chuckled at the end.

~
Months Later
~

The Private Chat Between Chou And Hayabusa

Hayabusa : Chou Let's meet up, 6 p.m school rooftop
No questions.

Chou : Huh? Alright.
Seen

~

Hayabusa hid the flowers behind his back and saw Chou in the distance.

"Chou the reason I asked to meet up here is because..." Hayabusa was hesitant to say it, and a bit shy.

"Will you be my boyfriend? I may not be the best person for you but, I really love you. I really do, and I wanna stay with you for the rest of my life." Hayabusa blushed and looked away in embarrassment

"Hayabusa.. this is suprising— but sure." Chou replied and hugged Hayabusa tightly.

Hayabusa smiled and kiss Chou's lips. "Love you." Hayabusa replied with a smirk.

"Love you more" Chou chuckled as they are happy to have eachother and be together.

~

My bad if there are typos in my books 😶