Xavin(lian?) - ( Half requested, half not. )

The 4 decided they needed a break after travelling so much.

They went to a café. The 4 were talking while on the other hand, Julian was just grumpy all day.

The café was nature themed, it was indeed the most amazing café they ever seen.

Julian's mood changed when they walked in the café.

He went from grumpy to neautral because of its beauty.

All of them ordered coffee other than Julian who wanted hot green tea.

Yin needed the bathroom so he excused himself.

Melissa knew Xavier and Yin was a couple, because they were too close with eachother lately.

"I'm gonna go out for fresh air.."
The 3 nodded and Yin warned him to be careful.

'What is this feeling..?' Julian asked himself while staring at the atmosphere of the nearby beach.

It was'nt long before he realized he was in love with Yin. Yes, Xavier's Boyfriend.

Julian's peaceful moment was finally finished as he went back to his group.

He saw Yin and looked to see he was talking with Xavier, he was already starting to get jelous.

"Oh- your back Julian!" Yin smiled brightly, but Julian just nodded.

Yin continued talking Xavier when he realized Melissa was asleep.

He sighed, knowing this problem would be hard to solve.

He took that risk and pulled Yin away from seat and kissed him.

Yin pulled away from the kiss and blushed a lot.

Xavier pulled Yin, but Julian just pulled Yin again.

"Guys- enough!" Yin yelled, loud enough for them to hear.

There was suddenly a dark and killing aura coming out from Yin.

Both males got scared but didn't show a hint of emotion.

Yin punched borh of the males in the head, after awhile the killing aura was gone and it turned into a more neutral aura.

Julian wanted a hug from Yin, signalled Yin to hug him.

Yin agreed, he hugged Julian like an adorable puppy.

Xavier just had a bitter look as Julian stuck his tongue out.

"Instead of fighting... is it fine if we become a thing called love triangle?" Yin looked at the both as they disagreed.

Yin pouted, the both looked at him with shocking faces as Yin looked so adorable when he pouts.

The both sighed in defeat as Yin was taken away by Xavier.

Julian hugged Yin from behind and the two wont let go of Yin.

Melissa woke up to see the two male's hugging Yin and not letting go.

Yin gave Melissa a 'help' look and Melissa nodded.

She shot the two of them with a few needles, they groaned from the stinging of the needles.

They let go of Yin and Yin thanked Melissa by giving a nervous smile.

The 4 paid as they left the café.

Julian, Xavier and Yin would have to share the same room now that they are a love triangle.

They went to Xavier's rental place, it was the biggest place they can stay in.

They went to Xavier's room and they decided to stay with eachother in one bedroom.

Yin was in the bathroom when Julian walked in. Yin realized he forgot to lock the door.

Yin tried covering himself with a towel, when he tried to grab the towel he fell on the back of his head and he let out a groan.

It started to bleed as it became more painful as time passes.

Julian yelled Xavier's name as he tried to use a towel to put on the back of Yin's head to stop the bleeding.

He was carried by Xavier and Julian helped Yin put his clothes on.

Yin got a kiss from Julian and after  Xavier kissed him.

The bed was near a big window, he stared at the dark sky for hours, gazing at the moonlight and stars.

They all went asleep after the 3 showered.