Act 20

A/N: Be honest, are ya'll finding Y/N attractive?

Legend:

... - time skip

_________________ - Next scene

_____________________

Irene couldn't think of anything as she run towards you as soon as Vale announced your victory.

She caught you just in time your head hits the ground.

Jimin also joined her in her aid to help your unconscious figure, the black knight gently cradles your upper body as the blonde man kneels next to her, "How's Y/N?" He asked with batted breath as the pale woman pressed her hand atop of your forehead and hissed, "She's burning," She then looks at where Seulgi crashed and then at the blonde man, "Take a look at the captain's condition, I'll carry her to the infirmary."

Steffan nods and rushed towards the orange-haired girl's whereabouts as the white knights and medical staff rush to their aid.

Vale's voice boomed again

"We'll take a thirty-minute break for repairing the arena, all students are permitted to have refreshments while waiting. Council members; please see to it that all students will vacate the arena, thank you."

Indistinct murmurs echo throughout the coliseum as the students vacate with the help of the other officers, Irene van sees Wendy pointing out orders as she disappears inside a room and Jisoo who was with her.

The younger Thorne briefly locked eyes with the elder before following the Vice President.

The nurses rushed to the two students with their leather pouches and kneeled next to Irene and placed a cooling stone, "She's burning my lady," Irene states as the staff begins to mutter enchantments before looking the Irene who is carrying your upper body with care, "We need to take her to the infirmary, now, it'll be difficult to assess her injuries if we remain here." She calmly says and grasps the president's shoulder.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but can you carry her?"

Irene nods in approval as the nurse nods and stands up, patting away the dirt from her trousers. Irene tightens her grasp around your back whilst she moves her hand behind your knees and hoists you up with the help of the nurse, from the corner of her eye, she spots one of the male nurses carrying the tourney captain on his back, Jimin stood to watch as the two combatants were whisked away to the infirmary.

Unaware of dark beady eyes staring from the third floor in the bleachers.

He turns around, his back facing the arena as he gripped rummaged for his crimson crystal; the one that his employer gave him as means of communication.

He mumbled something under his breath, and the crystal pulsates, ominous whispers filled his ears as a chill shoots up his spine. "Speak,"

"The girl is unconscious," He reports, "She's being taken away."