Act 25

Ania wakes up with a gasp

Pain racks all over her body, making her groan as she uncomfortably shifts on her seat. The pale-blonde woman placed a hand on her ribs, inhaling sharply when y poked her lungs, her brain pounds, her skull aches as if someone had violently pushed her head against the concrete.

The woman chuckles wanly, "She managed to hurt me without damaging the nurse's body." She looks at the painting as the cold wind brushes against her pale skin.

"She's quite a powerful one, Irene Thorne. Better than the younger one."

With a huff, she forced herself to stand up, ignoring the pain shooting through her entire body, and casually walk into the balcony, allowing her to bask into the cold air and relax upon seeing the vast lands of barren snow. Her mind wanders to the lilac-eyed girl lying dead on the gravel with red tendrils dancing all over her body, her features; tired and pale as death.

A sick smile taints her red lips.

'At least she's done now...' The woman thought, and then her mind wanders to a heart-shaped-lipped girl and burning irritation spreads through her, faster than totian.

'That wench,' She grumbles. 'It's her fault that I'm suffering these kinds of injuries, her fault that the plan took longer, and now I have the attention of the eldest Thorne...and possibly Lannis.'

"Should I list you in my plan, Jisoo?" She wonders aloud, Ania placed both her arms on top of the rail guard as her blood heals all of her injuries, she can hear cracks from her ribs, but she wasn't fazed at all, she was used to it, it is nothing but a scratch to her now and waiting for it to heal will put everything that she had meticulously planned be in risk. She vowed that she will bring retribution, and she vowed that she'll act upon it.

All to avenge someone very dear to her.

Ania willed the skin of her wrist to cut open, revealing crimson liquid pouring out and slithering in front of her, molding, shaping into what looks like a huge gothic, macabre castle. She looks down at it with her molten gold eyes glowing with contempt. She fishes for the red crystal and willed for it to pulsate, calling the attention of someone from the other side.

"You called, your highness?"

Ania can feel her blood run cold with excitement as she takes a deep inhale. "We're moving into phase 3."

There's a pause, "We have a problem, your highness..." Lou's voice was trembling with fear and displeasure, Ania merely narrowed her eyes, waiting for his elaboration. "She's still alive."