Act 22

Pain racks through your body as soon as you open your eyes

A pained cry leaves your lips as your body reels in agony, it felt as though your muscles, bones, were being torn apart and mended together, you writhe against the bed as you break into a cold sweat, yelping and groaning from the pain as you move, unaware of making your condition worse than it already was.

Your broken ribs poke against your lungs, making it uncomfortable for you to breathe, much less move.

Burning, you feel like you were being burned alive but without the flames visible to the naked eye.

It was becoming unbearable, your stomach kept on twisting, your guts churning as a sudden urge to vomit overcomes you, but you can only hold the bile from your throat, unable to call for help as you writhe in excruciating pain, making you squirm against the sheets, beads of sweat rolling down your forehead.

Your ears ring, your blood pumps against the back of your ears as you allow your upper body to face the floor as you felt something snap from within your stomach.

Hurling as you vomit blood on the marble floor, tears welling up in your eyes for holding them.

'What the hell is happening to me?!'

You can't even scream for help as you continue to vomit out crimson dense liquid.

"Oh gods, Y/N!" A husky feminine voice yells as she runs towards you, "Help! Someone's vomiting blood!" Your vision was blurry as the female slowly grasps your shoulder and helped you sit up as another set of footsteps followed the girl.

Despite your blurry vision, you can see her features, pale skin, matching dark eyes, fair complexion, and heart-shaped lips, her expression mixed with worry and shock as the nurse's delegate between cleaning the blood on the floor and tending to you, "Y/N!" Her voice was muffled and distorted, "Are you alright?"

A female nurse takes a wet, warm towel and wipes the remaining crimson liquid from the corner of your lips.

Jisoo furrowed her brows as she examines you, your skin was deathly pale, your lilac-colored eyes were dull. The younger Thorne pressed her palm against your forehead, "She's not having a fever," She told one of the nurses as the cheers from the arena reached the infirmary, the secretary then raised your forearm; removing your armband whilst you watch her with tired eyes; breathing heavily.

Jisoo looks at you, her gaze is as soft as her voice.

"I'm going to see if something's wrong, so I have your consent, Y/N?"

You slowly nodded your head, giving the younger Thorne your permission to aid you. Jisoo exhales slowly as she pressed the tip of her index finger and began tracing your forearm, her black eyes turning green as she mumbled incantations. The nurses stood there, watching as of they were in a daze, tiredness escapes from your body as an underlying feeling takes over, you look at them with unease as you hesitantly tap Jisoo's shoulder, "Yes?" She asked, you frowned, not liking to be in a weak, measly position, but your body can barely conjure ice.