Extra AN

Hello whichever wonderful readers I'm talking to right now! Thank you for reading the start of this extremely long fanfic that I PROMISE I'll continue.

You may have noticed (if you've been paying attention) that my fic has kinda been on hiatus for the past week - that's because I've got a lot of stuff on, I'll tell you about it.

Okay, number 1: family stuff; I have to go out and do stuff with them all the time and added to that, they want us to go to Funfields at least three times in the next term.

2: Fanfiction is taking over me and I can't stop myself from reading it - sorry.

3: I recently signed up to my high school's We Will Rock You (look it up) production, and we have a lot of rehearsals and stuff.

4: my eyesight is trash and my parents blame me completely because I spent so much time reading on my laptop or iPad over the summer break. (I'm Australian, remember).

Thankfully the teachers at my school are going easy on the Year 7 students so I don't have any homework, but god life is stressful.

Sorry for unloading my problems on y'all, but I had to say something; I haven't posted for like, a week.

Also guys, if you have friends on Wattpad or friends who use it and like reading fics and/or kotlc, tell them about this fic: the more the merrier!

I promise to update more this weekend! Bye bye bye!

~ Adele / Della / #Notspanish