chapter 9

JISOO

"Yes baby, take care okay? Bye I love you" my brows furrowed when I heard him giggled on the other line.

Weird

Adiel was now on his school and I'm picking him up after my last shoot.

That kid is my everything and everytime he called me during lock in taping my tiredness and worries will fade away.

Taehyung, speaking of that guy. He's still not messaging me ever since he didn't get a kiss goodnight last night. What a kid.

"Okay stand by!" The director yelled, causing me to snap out and put my phone on the table as I went on my place for the next scene.

I huffed a sigh and waiting for the next cue while my stylist is fixing my hair. This is the last scene which contains a kissing scene.

"Ready! In three, two one!"

"Lights, Camera aaactionn!"

---------------------------

*Ps. Actual Scene were it's the leading lady's POV.

The wind is blowing, the sunlight's rays reflected on the water infront of me.

The wet stones cause by the melted snow was shown as the beauty of the surroundings gave relaxation on my eyesight.

"Young-ro- yah...." A man's voice is heard behind me.

My head turns around to face him, a smile flashes on my lips the moment our eyes met.

"Suho-ssi" like a music on my ear I voice his name out. Placing the snow flowers that I was holding down on the grass ground. He smiled at me.

We both stopped walking when we're right infront of each other's. He stared at me lovingly as he whispered.

"Yeppuda" he said, His hand slides on my cheeks as I lean myself on it with a smile.

"I'm happy to see you again" he said, my eyes waters hearing those words. He wiped the tears off with his thumb on my cheeks.

"Ever since the start you already caught my eyes." He said brushing my hair backwards that lightly blocking my face. "If I'm only an ordinary man...I wish we could spend more of our lives together."

My tears falls, as he look into my eyes with a pure emotions.

"Young-ro -yah...." He again called as he raise my chin up using his fingers so I could met his gaze. "Saranghae" he said, as his lips place on mine. The three seconds kiss didn't last long.

*The camera swifts as the leading man hides. Continuation. A effect to give scene for the surroundings.

"Suho-ssi" my tears falls one by one when I called his name. An empty grave yard made myself back.

No Lim Suho, no stupid commonist greeted my eyesight. The unbloomed flower on the grass made my eyes filled with tears and sadness.

If only time goes to our side when love comes. I wish you are still here.

My eyes roamed around the area with sadness in my eyes. I then look up at the sky to see the peaceful sight.

"It's already spring my love...you didn't bloom on the last Snowdrop."

"It's already spring but you are gone...."

*Jamie Millers "Wishes" played in the background.

-------------------

"And cut!" The director's voice heard, as the staffs and other cast applaud.