chapter 11

TAEHYUNG

It's been months since Jisoo and I, back together, to enlighten we're back but still have no label. We're in our relationship progress.

I'm still waiting for her answer, I'll always wait and I won't be tired of that.

The relationship between us are strong, we always understand each other, having a great and lovely bonding at home, we never argued.

Because whenever she told me to shut up, I'll do. But today is different and I'm quite annoyed.

The meeting was already ended, the investors and her is having a small talk.

"It was really nice meeting with you Ms.Kim?" The guy  who never tear his eyes away from my fiancé says.

"Kim Jisoo" she answered as she beams a smile. "I'm really grateful to have you as one of the company's investor, Mr. Suho." She added, as I clenched my fist as my jaw tighten when they did a handshake.

This guy makes my blood boil the way he stares at my fiancé.

Suho seems to noticed my presence when I dryly cleared my throat. He unwillingly let Jisoo's hand go, as he turns to me and flashed a force fake smile.

"And you are?" He ask

"Kim Taehyung, The compony's Co-CEO. I'm his fi—"

"-He's my friend, a very close friend" Jisoo cutted me off with a shattered voice making me look at her, but she looks away.

Being denied by someone you love hurts huh? Fuck it.

The man nods and turn to her again. I scoffed, Jisoo walk them around the exit, as I clicked my tounge as I watch them again smiled to each other's. Before the guy went out with the other investors.

"Tae" I heard her called once the door of the meeting room shuts.

"Did you enjoyed?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"Enjoyed what?" She frowned, I smirk bitterly.

"Hmm?" I smallen my eyes as I stare at her. "The jerks compony?" I added, as my eyes darkened on how blandly and cold I say the words.

"They're investors" she said, totally confused at all.

"Oh I thought...a friend too" I said pertaining and only pointing on someone's name this time. "You're sweet on your friends huh" the sarcasm blend on my voice.

"Taehyung what's your problem" she straightened her posture as she walks towards me, the annoyance on her voice didn't hide.

"You." I said directly, the way my tone change makes her shut up. "You're obviously happy around him" I nod, clasping both of my hand.

"Then what I suppose to do? Act rude around them?!"

"That's not what I'm saying"

"Then what?"

"That Suho guy"

"What's with him?"

"Are you blind or what?!"

"Taehyung!"

"He's eye fucking you Soo!" I frustratedly shouted.   

"How can you say that?" She raised her voice too.

"I'm a man so, and I know how that the guy stares!" I said to her

"Are we gonna argue on this?" She asked, I look away and gathered my things around, sitting across her seat. "Taehyung!" She called, but I keep my silence.