chapter 13

JISOO

"Hey Adi" I called him when we got out from the kitchen, Adiel's warm and sweet smile flashed as soon as he face us.

After the emotional yet lovely conversation we had in the kitchen, Taehyung and I decided to tell the great news to Adiel.

"Mom, Dad" he says, I smiled as I felt Taehyung tighten the hold on my hand as we walk and stood.

"We have something to tell"

"Hmm?"

"Your mom and I...." Taehyung started as I gave a little squeeze on his hand. "We're back together, for real" he slowly added.

Adiel's small eyes slowly become wide as his lips lightly parted. He tried to make a word but nothing came out from his mouth.

"Adi..." I called him, but he rose up from his seat and ran straight to the living room.

I let go Taehyung's hand and ran after our son, while Taehyung followed behind.

My eyes roams around and spotted him at the corner of the couch near to the wall.

"Baby" I mumbled as I walk towards him, he glance up at me but turn around to back face us after. "Adi" I called again and pat his shoulder.

My eyebrows furrowed when I heard sniffs and small sobs. I got worried so I tried to peek to see his face.

"Hey are you crying?" I softly ask when I totally turn him to me.

"No.." he hiccups which made me smile

"Sure your not" I said

"Ani-rago" he whines, wiping his tears away.

"Hmm?" I hummed in amusement "Why my baby is crying?" I ask

Taehyung stand behind us as I support Adiel to stand up and help him to wipe his tears away.

"You and Dad, are back" he says, I glance back at Taehyung when the words slipped out from Adiel's mouth.

"Baby?" I lost my word, I have no word to construct

"Adi, I thought you want us to be together again? Son why are you crying?" Taehyung bent on his knees and held our son's hand.

Adiel looks at us and burst into another tears, he then scooped us together in a warm loving hug.

"Because I am so happy!" He whined and cries, my heart melt as Taehyung and I eyes met as we change a smile.

"I am so happy, Mom, Dad" Adiel mumbled against my neck, my eyes become emotional as I hug both of them.

"My baby..." I can only muttered

"I'm so happy" he again said

The emotions rush in inside me, a pure love and happiness, sincerity and secureness.

The three of us stayed into a warm tight hug with tears brims at the corner of our eyes.

"I love you" Taehyung kissed Adiel's forehead as he turns to me.

"I love you" he said as I only nod my head as an answer and closed my eyes when I felt his lips on my temple.

Weeks after~

Breaking News!

BTS Kim Taehyung and  Actress-Model and South Korea's richest Heir Kim Jisoo, rumored to be dating!