chapter 1

JISOO

His eyes went down at the kid beside me, before his eyes went up to met mine, his eyebrows furrowed but quickly become firm and stoic, his usual and everyday expression.

"We have to talk" hearing his deep voice still gaves me shivers, while his blank and stern eyes was planted on me ." You have to tell me everything" He said with a voice of command, his parents are just looking at me, my parents stood still in realization.

"We have nothing to talk wit-" I was left no word to refuse what he said when I was cutted off.

"I'm not taking a no as an answer, Jisoo-" he fiercely glared at me "You have to tell me the truth, it's a command and I know I have the right" he paused "Just looking at him, I already have answers. I want it to confirm with your words" he continued, glancing at my child.

The fear of losing my child once he know the truth makes my heart beats fast, I'm sure he will take my child away from me. I simply hide Adi behind me as Taehyung looks back on me from him.

"T-taehyung please..."I shuttered "Don't take my-"

"You're the Kim Taehyung?" My mother's words cutted me off. I look at her with my eyes pleading.

"M-mom..."I muttered but she stepped forward and stared at Taehyung. While my dad stood still.

"-you're that man, don't you?" My mom stated, Taehyung's eyes dilated from me to my mom.

"Yes I am" he casually answered

"Jisoo is he?-" my dad spoke but I plead

"Dad, please" I said shooking my head, hoping that the conversation will cut off.

"No" my dad's stern voice was heard "Do you know about this?" My dad turn to Taehyung's parents who's still puzzled.

"Jiyong-ssi, I don't like the tone how you spoke" Taehyung's dad narrowed his eyes. My dad clicked his tounge as my mom rubbed his arm to calm down.

"Mom what's happening?" I look down at Adi as I forced out a soft smile.

"Nothing baby, just go with your Noonas for now, hmm?" I said in a low and soft tone, Adi confusedly nod his head as Chaeyoung held his hand with Lisa.

"Take Adi at the lobby please" I stare at Lisa as she and Chaeyoung nod, and held my son's both hand by the other side and walk away.

"Adi, he's my child is he?" Taehyung's voice was heard after they vanished on my sight, I look back at him with wide eyes, nervous.

"I-..he-"

"What?!" Mrs. Kim's voice interupted, but his son was careless.

"Answer me!" He demanded raising his voice

"Tone down your voice, young man!" My dad glared at him, as he massage his temples. "Let's not talk here, it's too crowded" he added when he calmed down, slyly looking around. "Follow me" he command and walk firstly.

They all walk heading to somewhere private, the garden of the hotel. While I stood still in fear. There's a lump on my throat, I could feel my tears at the corner of my eyes.

The person who caused me to suffer for a few years, the person I thought I would be with for the rest of my life, he is also the person who broke me, he is the only one I cling to but even for the last time he choose to let go than stand by my side when the times that I was falling apart.

My life was changed because of him, the hard times and failure that I faced without him.

The cries and tears that I'd waste for so many years.