chapter 19

TAEHYUNG

Having a comfortable silence between us, a smile crept on my lips as I hold her hand.

"Hmmm?" She hummed while looking at me, staring at her finger where our engagement ring is, I glance back at her.

"Hmm?" I softly ask back with a small smile. She chuckled as she lightly move to sat up on the bed which made me guide her.

"I'm good" she said, placing the pillow on her stomach, I stare at her in worry. "Seriously?" Laughing a little she asked when she noticed how I look at her.

"Love.."

"I'm fine Taehyung" she assured, gently moving her hand to cares my cheeks because of the IV attached on her wrist.

Yes we're still in the hospital, she's still staying here. The wedding? It will happen the next day.

I forced out a soft smile, kissing the back of her hand, putting some of her dark locks behind her ear, I lovingly stares at her.

"You were my dream you know?" I mumbled while she giggles. "Yah I'm serious" I pouted, she chuckles as she stare at me, eyes are waiting me to continue.

"That day when the dare starts, I don't know but there's something inside me that doesn't want it to do but still I did even I knew to myself that you might get hurt, I keep saying to myself that I should not fall for you but I did, and that's when I decided to call the game off but I was too late. " I stated, sadness as I remember those days.

"I lost you, and Adiel. Because of the awful game that I participated, I lost hold to the woman I dreamt the most to be with me for the whole existence of my life in this world. "

*******************
~narration

"But I'm here now..." Jisoo replied with a smile.

For now. The words doesn't came out from her lips

********************

TAEHYUNG

"And I can only make that dream come true with you" I added "We're giving Adiel a basketball team as he will stand as the captain" I chuckle at my thoughts that makes her smile

"As long as I'm here love..." Her voice was small, like she's having a battle about something.

"Don't think like that Hon we're-"

"Tae I'm just stating the possi-"

"And that's not it" the word death makes myself weak

We're both drown in silence, the atmosphere was thick but nearly comfortable, I hold her hand.

"Dr. Choi got a donor abroad, and we're working to contact the patient's family for the schedule of the surgery" I announced to her, her eyebrows went up as she slowly removes her hand on top of mine.

"Abroad? Isn't that a lot of money?"

"Soo, money isn't a problem, your condition is our priority."

"Tae, my point is we doesn't have a huge percent that I might be healed after the transplant, or worst I'll die while doing it" she said

Now she's the one who's saying the words I don't wanna hear, she's losing hope

The tear fell down from my eyes, I look at her with pained expression.

"Then how about us?..." I whispered, Jisoo doesn't answered yet her eyes tells everything she wants to say.

"Hon..." She called