chapter 10

TAEHYUNG

"Look who's in a good mood today" Jungkook's annoying face shown infront of me with a teasing smile.

The grin on my lips died down, as I put my car's key on my pocket instead of juggling it.

"Oh shut up" my eyes went small as I point him a warning finger as well the hyungs who's holding their smiles and giggles at the back.

"Don't " oh shut up" us V, when we'll going to meet our sister in law and the little one." Joon hyung tossed the towel on Hobi's face who threw him a glare.

"I don't know. Soon? Later? Maybe? Never." I said and slyly smirked at their reactions.

"You pig, we won't steal her!"

"Tsk, still threatened"

"Well can't blame him tho, Jisoo is really pretty"

"Yeah"

"I wonder why she liked this idiot"

"I agree"

"Yah!" I threw them a pillow as Hobi and Jimin cracked up. "I swear I'll rip your mouth off" I said with annoyance.

"Harsh" they said as I rolled my eyes in response and slumped myself on the couch. Pulling my phone out, dialing someone.

"Good afternoon, President Kim. What can I help you?"

"I want you to drop all the stocks of Jung, Jeon, Park Enterprise, Kim and Min Airlines, threaten all the stockholders that they will be kicked out in the business industry if they didn't" 

I borely commanded my secretary loud and clear, making the hyungs and the maknae left in shock and panic from what they heard from me.

"Chill man, we're just kidding!" Joon hyung panicly says as well the others who seems like a lost puppies in instant.

"Well I'm not" I said to them and smirked, while in just a flash phones started to rang. With the scattered idiots frustratedly talking with their secretaries for what happening on their componies.

I am Kim Taehyung, what I want I'll get. In just a finger snap and blink of eye you'll be in hell.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" Jin Hyung dramatically yelled, while glaring at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"You shit" he muttered

"Asshole"

"C'mon man, this is not a good joke" Hobi Hyung says

"Stop this now Taehyung" Suga Hyung says, with those cold small eyes. I think I was beaten up already by his glares.

"Fine" I says, they released a relief sighs "In one condition" I added before they celebrate.

"Yeah of course" the dismay on their voice heard, I quirked an eyebrow.

"You don't want, okay" I act

"Say it man!" They protest in instant, annoyed.

"Tsk" I clicked my tounge as I act to think. "Tell the manager I won't attend today's practice, I'll go to Jisoo's today" I say to them.

"But today is—"

"Fine, fine" Jimin butt in and cuts Jungkook's with a furrowed brows. They all exchanges a glance as I grinned.

"Okay" I said and fished my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey, Jackson. Put back their stocks now." I said over the phone.

"Roger that Mr. Kim" the call ended as I laughed at them when I saw their faces. Hiding my hands inside my pockets.