I dont know what a title is

Look it's me OwO I'm a loser. Tee hee! Anyways! Sorry I'll try to update this at least every 1-5 days!! Uuuuuh any requests cause I don't know what to do ha! xD I mean later in the chapter. OwO

As soon as Dirk crawled into bed he saw his door open. it was Dave.
he sighed "Dave what do you want now?"
"I want to sleep with you and Jake"
"Dave you're nearly 14, you should be able to sleep by yourself."
"but I had a nightmare...."
"tell me about it in the morning. go to your room."
"Yeah. Dave go to your room." sighed Jake
"You're not my dad"
Dirk knew he wasn't Daves dad. But he couldn't help wish he was. He sat on the end of the bed as Jake crawled up towards him. Dirk sighed.
"Y'know. I wish he treated me better"
"Don't worry young chap! Keep your chin up. Things will get better" jake replied
Dirk sighed and continued to dress himself. As soon as he could find where he put his shirt that is.
"You'd think that a bright orange shirt would stand out."
"Right indeed." Jake giggled "Dirk. I'm wearing your shirt actually.."
"Oh dang that's hella cute."
Jake blushed. Dirk walked over to English and played with his hair as he drifted off to sleep. With only one thing left on Dirks mind.
'Where do we go from here?'

The next morning Dirk awoke to hearing talking through the paper thin walls they had at his apartment. He couldn't exactly make out all of the conversation but what he had heard truly disgusted him.
"So Dave, what was Dirk doing?"
"dunno. dont really care either. for gods sake that homo could die and nobody would really care"
"That's kinda mean to say that about him Dave"
"WELL SORRY THAT IM JEALOUS OF HIM. HE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND I DONT. JESUS ROSE."
Dirk felt his heart break into a million pieces. He felt the tears well up in his eyes. He couldn't find the air to breathe he was panting so loudly that he had awoken his partner laying beside him. Jake woke up to feeling tears fall onto his forehead. He grabbed onto Dirk and kissed him and held Dirk close.
"Dirk... No... Don't cry.. Because if you cry... I'll..." Jake felt tears dripping down his face as he held Dirk close. "I'll.... Cry.."