This Story Is Going In A Downwards Spiral To Sadstuck part 1

A/N idk really what to do with this book anymore but I have one idea so I guess I'll go with that one. Sorry if the quality of my chapters goes down I'm just hella lazy.
Also, my little babies, I hate to self advertise but, you should totallllly check out my Instagram and my vine!
Instagram; Heather._.stevens
Vine: radioactive tacos
/)3(\ thank yew!
Anyways, on with the show! 321.. Goooo

It had been almost a week since Dave had died. Dirk couldn't stop blaming himself for not always being there for Dave. Dirk was a wreck. It seemed like his life was slipping. Dave was Dirks pride and joy. But did Dirk ever stop and tell Dave that? No. That's why he is no longer with us. Most nights Dirk would sleep in Daves room. He couldn't leave the room somedays, Jake would bring food up to Dirk and comfort him best he could. Dirk appreciated the help, and made sure to tell jake that he did so that he didn't lose Jake too. The person who grieved the most was not Dirk though, oh no, it was Egbert. He felt terrible for all those ignored phone calls, laughing at Daves nervousness around him, and mindless teasing. He felt terrible because well, his actions sent his best friend to his grave. John had a shirt of Daves that he slept with every night because it gave him a sense that Dave is still here, watching over him. John cried himself to sleep most nights because he couldn't live with himself. He hadn't eaten for three days now since he refuses most meals. He doesn't have the bravery to commit suicide or cut like Dave did. So he is just being less cautious in general about life by, not looking both ways when you cross the street, not wearing his seat belt in the car, not eating, not sleeping hoping he'd die from exhaustion. But, it was no use. John knew why it wasn't working. He sobbed and went into Jane and Roxy's room. He looked at them with his bright blue glowing eyes that broke the darkness in the room.
"I'm hungry." John said in a demanding and fierce tone
"John I know you want to feed but it is too late now, the sun is going to be coming up in an hour. Go to sleep dear!" Jane replied
"I'm going to feed."
Jane heard his shirt rip as his wings poked out of his back. He went over to the windowsill and smirked,
"Demons can't die."
As he flew off into the night.

(Idk if I like this chapter but oh well it's all I got!)