blood

A/N sorry for being mean but I want people to die

That morning Dirk and Jake went to the hospital and met up with the nurse. They asked if they could see Dave. She led them to Daves room and as they got closer to his room they heard a sound that broke Dirks heart as they approached Daves room. He flatlined. Dirk rushed to the room and pushed little sobbing Egbert out of the way and he hugged his brother one last time. He sobbed into Daves shoulder as the nurse unplugged his heart rate monitor. Jake finally got to the room and gasped louder. Tears welled up in his eyes and he collapsed on the floor. Dirk shouted for the doctor.
"COME SAVE MY FUCKING BROTHER"
The doctor rushed to the room and attempted to save Daves life. He tried CPR. To no avail Dave was dead. There was no denying it. His baby brother is dead.
Tears streamed down Dirks cheeks. Jake tried to comfort him but it wasn't working. He knew it probably wouldn't. Dirk hid his face in Jakes chest as he wept softly. John who was nearby was still on the floor and he was also weeping. But he found a note. He picked it up carefully and read it.

Dear John,

    I feel bad that it had to end this way. But, I couldn't bear to live any longer with the emotions I had.  I loved you. I was going to tell you. But, the words couldn't come to me. It was difficult having a crush on your best friend. But, now you know. Now you know that I'm gay. But I know you aren't a homosexual so I never expected you to feel the same way, I was never brave enough to tell you....I'm sorry to leave you but I want you to know, crushes or not. You were and always be my best bro John.

                                       With love, Dave

((SORRY GUYS BYE