Back to DirkJake

A/N I AM A HORRIBLE AUTHOR. sorry I've been kinda drifting away from Dirk and Jake. It kinda just happened because Dave is such an easy and flexible character at this point. I could make him do almost anything at this point. That's why I've been having him sad. But I should go back to some good Dirk Jake, right? Alright. Going back to it now. 321 go

Dirk sat down on the edge of the bed with Jake. He leaned on Jakes shoulder and yawned slightly. Jake kissed Dirks forehead and wrapped an arm around him. Dirk nuzzled into Jake's chest and yawned. Jake held in a squeal for how cute Dirk is. He couldn't believe it. He wanted to scream. He was in awe by how fucking cute Dirk was. He was so fucking cute. Like almost TOO cute. Jake decided this was enough cute time and time to screech really loudly like a velociraptor. And that's just what he did.
Jake screeched like a natural. Dirk fell off the bed. That is DEFINITELY NOT something he would've expected out of English. Then they both heard something through the thin walls of the house. Something Dirk had heard many many times but didn't bother to do anything about it. He heard Dave sniffling as he cried. Dirk and Jake exchanged worried glances. Dirk got up and walked down to Daves room. He opened the door cautiously. He saw before him. Dave wrapped in blankets. His shirt was stained with blood, tears and looked as if he had ripped it a few times. Dirks eyes filled with parental love as he went over to Dave and wrapped him in a warm embrace.
"Dave.... I... I wish I could've helped you..." He said glancing down at Daves wrists.
"W-what're those...Dave?" Dirk said to him
"They're nothin." Dave said keeping a blank expression.
"Why did you do that Dave?" Dirk said trying to keep the anger out of his voice.
"Because."
"Why Dave. Why would you harm yourself? What is so wrong with you life?"
"You wouldn't understand Dirk. You have everything you could ever want in life. I have nothing. You spend all day with Jake and never leave any time for me, John is not a homosexual so he'll never like me. Life is harder for me than you'd think Dirk!" Dave screamed and then hid his face in his knees and wept. Dirks mouth dropped. Dave was right. He couldn't recall any times he had spent time with Dave. Dirk scooted closer to Dave and squeezed him harder. He cried along with the smaller boy.
"D-Dave listen I'm sorry... I didn't... I don't.. I won't... I'm sorry.." Dirk managed to sort of say an apology to Dave but it wasn't enough.
Dave smiled and looked at Dirk. With tears in his eyes he said
"It's too late anyways.. I'm done for." He held up an empty pill bottle.
Dirk was horrified.
"JAKE CALL 911 NOW!"
"what happened Dirk?"
"THATS NOT IMPORTANT CALL 911 RIGHT FUCKING NOW"
Dave was rushed to the hospital.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Yours Truly~

"How is he doc?" Dirk asked
"Well it's only been forty-eight hours. There is no way to tell how stable his condition will be. We think he should stay here for another week so we can monitor him." The doctor said calmly
"We understand." Jake said
"When should he regain consciousness?" Dirk asked
"We're not too sure. Now you two should get home and have some rest. You've been here since Dave has gotten here. A good nights sleep will put your mind at ease tomorrow. We open up for visiting at 8 am. Good day."

((This was a longer chapter because I never update. So sorry. Hope you liked this one. Or didn't. Whatever I don't really care.