(^ youre welcome Kayla)

DO YOU LIKE MY PICTURE THATS MY FRIEND CUTE EH? Anyways sorry for not posting I wasn't FEELIN up to it. Cause I've lost a shit load of views but that's okay right?
Alright back to the story right?

Dave bolt upwards. Goddamn. Another nightmare. He was afraid to leave his bedroom at first but he then he just wanted to go sleep in his brothers bed. He had prayed that Jake went home. Dave creeped down the winding hall, staggering towards his brothers room. He opened the door and the creak of the door echoed in the hollow house. He walked towards the bed to hear the two snoring. Ahh! So cute. Dave could feel his inner fangirl coming out. He wished that what they had could be him and Joh- Jade. Yes Jade cause she is SO hot. And Dave is SO not gay.

(A/N oH REALLY)

But he had to admit it to himself eventually, right? Gosh. Why does life have to be so hard?

(A/N why do you have to be so hard Dave? OwO)

He did want to be Mr. 'I'm Not A Homosexual's boyfriend. And Dave couldn't really deny it any longer. He didn't know who to tell. He went to go talk to some friends..

TG: hey
TG: hey
TG: heyyyyyyy
TG: what kind of shit are you doing that is more important than me
TG: i am kind of a big deal here
CG: OH IM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR YOU BLAB ON ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE. PLEASE CONTINUE.
TG: no
TG: dude wtf
TG: it's about john
CG: WHAT ABOUT HIM?
TG: well
CG: WELL?
TG: well...
CG: JUST TELL ME ALREADY YOU IDIOT
TG: thats not how you make friends
CG: I DONT FUCKING CARE
TG: i like john
CG: WHAT
TG: yknow i have a crush on egbert
CG: HOLY SHIT
TG: yeah i know that is exactly what i said
CG: HAHAHA YOURE GONNA BE ALL ALONE STRIDER
TG: what makes you think so
TG: im fucking great
CG: THINK WHAT YOU WANT DUMBASS

CG ceased pestering TG

TG: wow okay

Dave sighed. He knew that wasn't going to turn out exactly how he had hoped. He knew who he was going to talk to. He walked downstairs to see them. Together. Cuddling. Cute. Dave felt his body fill with jealousy. Ugh why couldn't that be him and Egbert?
Dave walked downstairs and started talking to Dirk and Jake.
"Hey... Guys.. I've got a question." Dave said shyly
"Ah? And what might your question be?"
"Well... How do you get a guy to like you...?"
Dirks face blushed. He couldn't believe Dave has finally said those words.
"Well little bro. You've gotta compliment him like this. Hey sugar lookin hella fine"
Jake blushed and giggled.
"Should I say that to John?"
"Oh good golly no. You've got to have a little more talent than just dumb pick up lines. You've got to woo your partner. You can't just say silly things. Makes me ponder as to why I even started to like your brother. Not considering the fact that he is extremely attractive."
"Well that's great." Dave said impatiently
"What you gotta do lil bro is take him on a date. But don't tell him it's a date." Dirk smiled
"But young man don't let your brother tell you how to do it. Our first date was quite the disaster."
Dirk blushed and used his hands to hide his face
"Let's just not talk about that." Dirk said still blushing a deep red.
"Yeah well. What kind of date? A movie date? Egbert likes movies. Dirk you've got mad connections, can you hook me up bro?"
"Why certainly he can!"
"Yeah totally can bro. But you've got to know what you're going to do on this date. Jake will teach you cause I don't know shit"
"Which I can second he really doesn't know anything" Jake smiled "alright so this is what you're gonna have to do. Be cuddly. But not so cuddly that you're choking him" Jake smirked

(Gonna end the chapter here!:3 sorry ! Any suggestions for the next couple chapters?:s)