Sad

A/N maybe this is gonna be sad idk.
****TRIGGER WARNING****
Dave was in the car with jake. It was actually awkward. Like, really awkward. Dave stared at his feet. He thought to himself, 'what if I am not a good boyfriend? What if all I do is hurt John when we start dating?' He felt a tear run down his cheek. Jake was driving so he didn't notice. Dave was so insecure he couldn't keep up with this dumb fake cool guy act. He held it in until he got home. As Jake was backing up into the driveway Dave turned to him.
"J-Jake?..." Dave stuttered
"Yes?"
"Did you ever... Yknow... Self harm when you first fell for Dirk?" Dave looked down at his shoes. Already regretting his words.
Jake was taken back a bit by what Dave had said. He was mortified. Was Dave suggesting that he self harms? Dave quickly stuttered out the words
"Oh no! I don't self harm. It was just a question.."
Jake felt relief rush through his entire body almost instantly. If only he knew Dave was lying. Quickly Dave got out and walked inside. Dirk approached him with a warm smile and asked how he was. Dave just shrugged. He didn't really know how he was
Since the world was very bland and colourless to him. Sort of like being feeling blind I would assume.

(A/N feeling blind is kinda like colour blind. Except you feel nothing. It's kinda like being Spock from Star Trek c: )

Dave went to his room and felt the tears well up in his eyes with every step he took. He closed the door to his room and started to sob quietly. He couldn't take it anymore. Fuck being clean for 3 months. He went to the familiar drawer in his desk and pulled it out.
His razor.
Before he knew it he was cutting and slashing at his arm more than he had ever done before. He wasn't relieved he had done it. He was more on the disappointed side of it. With one final stroke he did his last cut. He pulled down his sleeve and laid down on his bed and wept for a while. Why him? Why is he this fucked up? He bet if Egbert knew how fucked yo he was that Egbert would have close to no interest in him. He was lost. And he sure didn't want to be found.
He felt a little vibration in his pocket.
It was John! Dave quickly took the sadness out of his voice and answered with delight.
"Hey John!"
"Hey Dave! I was wondering how you were.. Karkat said I should call you so here I am.."
That damned Karkat. Always setting you up for failure. Dave sighed.
"Ah, I'm UHM. Fine"

((I'll continue sometime