What am i doing with my life part 2

Sorry I took so long to write again. Lack of motivation. So we left off with Dave going to lKarkats to watch RomComs. How lovely.
ALRIGHT (meow /)3(\ meow) 321 GOGOO

Dave walked outside. Down Belgarath Lane. Up Noir Street. Past the old abandoned apartment building. And up a really big hill. Like really big hill. He walked up to the Vantas house. He knocked the secret knock that him and Karkat made. *knock knockity knockity knock* Dave heard loud and fast footsteps. *thump thumP THUMP THUMP THUMP* and then he heard some heavy breathing accompanied by some random words. To his amazement. Kankri. Was the one who ran to the door. Dave looked at him with confusion then Kankri smiled a warm and welcoming smile and he invited Dave in.
"Hell9 David, h9w are y9u these days?"
"just fine. how are you"
"I'm d9ing abs9lutely splendid! Thank y9u f9r asking!"
Kankri blushed slightly then walked upstairs and told Karkat Dave was here.
"Karkat! Y9ur friend is here!"
*thump thump thumP THUMP THUMP*
Karkat ran down the stairs and jumped into Daves arms. Dave had never been hugged so tightly in his entire life. He could literally feel the air and life being drained out of him.
"woah bro. calm down"
"I MISSED YOU DAVE"
"i missed you too idiot"
Dave blushes slightly. No don't crush on Karkat. Crush on Egbert.
Karkat grabbed Daves shirt and took him upstairs.
"dude do you ever think about how weird it is that you and i are friends"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"
"well for starters. we arent the same species"
"SO"
"dont you find that weird?"
"NOT REALLY. LETS WATCH A MOVIE"
"oh god save me now"

~Time Skip~
Time 4:30 PM

Dave just wasted a full 6 hours watching movies with Karkat.
A 6 hours well spent if you ask him.
He fell asleep but Karkat enjoyed watching the movies.
Dave stood up and stretched.
He went downstairs and requested to use the phone.
He called Dirk.
"yo"
"hey Dave?"
"yes it's Dave"
"Hello Dave. What do you need?"
"I need you to come pick me up"
"Okay I'll be right there child"

Dirk jumped in the car with Jake and they drove to Karkats house. Jake got out and knocked on the door. *knock knock knock* Dave thanked Kankri for telling him stay then turned around and left. He waved to Karkat and opened the door.
"Let's go Dave!" Jake said with a smile
"k" Dave responded with a vague and blank look on his face.

((Sorry this one is shorter I'm too tired to update more