woop woop turn ova dat ass 2 fat

A/N I wish it was thanksgiving so I could yell at all my family members for no apparent reason and stuff my face with potatoes

John decided it was much too late and he flew home. after feeding John felt the queasiness in his stomach calm. he also saw Dave as a demon which was surprising because he didn't think it would work. John went into Janes room and told her he was home. he walked into his bedroom and sat down, he opened his computer and started to go to his group chat.

EB: hey guys!!

GG: hey John!! what's up?? :B

EB: nothing but I do have good news! Dave is just like all of us now, but he's only a half-morph. now, to infect Jake and Dirk. we've got 6 infected with the virus. we only need Them to help spread it.

GG: well that was obvious now, wasn't it?

"JOHN AND JADE GO TO BED"
John quickly turned off his laptop and went to sleep. although he knew that he only needed about an hour to sleep.

~Time Skip~

John woke up and decided it was time to go see how Dirk was doing. but, after breakfast of course. he sat down at the table, his eyes still glazed over and his mind a little foggy. he saw Jade gracefully walk down the stairs followed by Rose, the two were chatting up a storm! John smiled his dorky smile at them and go a smile and a nod in return. He turned to Jane who was making gourmet pancakes again. John sighed, Jane knew he couldn't eat that because he wasn't a half blood like them who had been turned from human to demon, he was born a demon. in fact, John was the soon to be Overlord. John hadn't gotten used to the power and how much girls want him. but all he wanted was Strider.

he quickly finished his 'breakfast' and went over to the Striders household to speak its English. he approached the front steps and knock knock knocked at the door. which was opened by no one other than himself, Jake. he welcomed John in and sat him down
"would you like anything Mr. Egbert?"
"no no I'll be fine, can you sit down for a second please?"
"oh, alright!"

Jake sat down and prepared for some otherworldly news. for John had only ever been in their house for a few hours in total.

((I'll continue when I die