Chapter 4: Introductions

Next day morning, Naina got ready and talked to Rajveers' picture.

Naina: Aaj mai peheli baar KKN jaa rahi hu kaam karne. Mere sath rehna hamesha.

Naina kissed his picture and took a small size pic of him with her.

Naina comes down to eat her breakfast and meets Ananya.

Ananya: Naina, jaldi chalo! Khana kha kar jaana bhi toh hai!

Naina: Ha bas thoda kuch khaa lete hai phir nikalte hai, 8:30 tak pahunch jayenge.

Ananya: Ha theek hai, chalo I'll give you the food.

Ananya served Naina her food. They ate quickly and left for the office.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naina enter and the receptionist was waiting there for her.

Receptionist: here, aapka press card.

Naina took the card from her. And headed inside. After a quick tour of the place Ananya took her to meet everyone there.

Ananya: So guys, idhar aao! Yeh hum sabke beech aai nayi reporter hai, Naina. Meri bohot acchi dost hai aur ab tum sabki bhi ban jayegi!

All present there gathered around Ananya. Ananya had started the introduction from other reporters and then went to her friends. But she also informed Naina that a few the reporters weren't in the office as of now.

Ananya: So, yeh hai humari pyari dost Baby.

Baby: Hello Ji! (She forwarded her hand for a handshake but dropped the pen stand) Oh sorry sorry! Nice to meet you Ji

Naina: Hello, nice to meet you too.

Ananya: Naina, yeh aisi hi hai. Well inse miliye, yeh hai mere cameraman, Sunny Singh.

 Well inse miliye, yeh hai mere cameraman, Sunny Singh

Sunny: Oh Ji, hello Ji. Aap se milke bohot khushi hui, Ji.

Naina: Hello, mujhe bhi aap se milke khushi hui.