Chapter 10: The reveal

Kabir went with Ronnie and made the ad for his segment, while Naina rested for a while. Soon Richa and Trisha were asking about where Naina had been and how was the experience for Naina to get the news and evidence. Naina was talking with them when Manav came out and saw them.

Manav: Arre, Naina, tum kaha gayi thi? We all were worried about you.

Naina: Thank you Manav sir, par mai ek news cover karne gayi thi. Woh news cover ho chuki hai aur Kabir sir usse..

She was interrupted by Kabir coming out after finalizing things with Ronnie to talk to Naina and see the footage and pictures she has clicked.

Kabir: Naina..

He paused after looking at Manav, then continued,

Kabir: Naina, agar tumne aaram karliya ho toh chale footage dekhne?

Naina: Ji sir. Chalte hai.

Naina left from there and went inside with Kabir. Manav saw them and felt as if now there was a competition to Ananya in KKN. He had to find a way to get Naina to leave Kabir's team and join his. He asked Ananya to come to his cabin and they both left.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naina and Kabir went inside and started seeing the footages and pictures that Naina had gathered. They were looking at the footage and then they both wanted to stop the video as they had spotted something when their hands collided with each others, Kabir's hands was above Naina's. They looked at each other, their eyes were meeting each others with a look of want in them. Kabir's fingers started to get entangled with hers, Naina let them and started giving his fingers space to get entangled with hers. Slowly Naina's hand left the mouse and entangled more with Kabir's hand. They both were lost in each others eyes that they had forgotten what they were doing and where they were.

They were disturbed my Khalid who had opened the door to come in but was still talking with Malvika who was behind him.

Khalid: Come on Malvika dear, why would Kabir say no?

Upon hearing his voice they both left each others hands and composed themselves quickly.

Kabir: Umm..Khalid..tum yaha? Koi kaam tha kya?

Khalid: Yes Kabir..well if you are busy then we can come back later.

Kabir: Arre nahi nahi, mai tph bas Naina ke sath yeh footage dekh raha tha. Bolo kya baat hai?

Malvika: Kabir, we were thinking of keeping a party here. Please don't say no Kabir!

Khalid: Ha please Kabir! We all want it!

Kabir: Jab sabko chahiye toh mai kaun hota hu mana karne wala?

Malvika: Thank you soo much!

Khalid: Thanks Kabir. (To Naina) well as you are the only person here, I would like to invite you to the party that will take place tomorrow night 10 pm. Do come okay?

Naina: Sure sir.

They both left to invite others. Naina and Kabir looked at each other and remembered what had happened. They quickly resumed their work. Soon it was over and the entire footage was ready to be run for his segment. Soon after that Naina left to go out and sit on her chair.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soon it was time for his segment. Kabir came out of his cabin and looked at Naina and said,

Kabir: Naina, tum aa jao andar speaker pe.

Naina: Ji sir.

Naina left her chair and went inside. Kabir exposed them as planned. Police was on waiting outside KKN. Kabir started with a normal interview and then he exposed them with the help of the evidences. They were all taken by the police in their custody. Kabir after ending the show signaled Naina to come inside the green room. Naina left for the green room. When she entered she saw Kabir talking out the makeup and his tie was loosely open. Kabir looked up and saw Naina.

Kabir: Naina, thank you! Thank you soo much for this news!

Naina: Sir iss mai thank you bolne ki kya baat hai? Sir mai toh apna farz hi ada kar rahi thi.

Kabir: Naina.. (Kabir held her hand) Naina, aaj mai tumhe ghar chod dunga, tumhe auto lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

Naina: (blushed) Theek hai sir..(Naina put her other hand on top of his) Sir, aaj raat ka dinner phir mai banaungi, mere ghar pe dinner?

Kabir: Zarur, waise bhi mujhe tumhare haatho ka khana mere haatho ke khane se bohot zyada pasand hai.

Naina: Sir, koi aa jayega....aaj ghar pe jaa ke..

Kabir: Aaj ghar pe jaa ke joo kuch bhi karna hai aur kehena hai woh sab kahunga aur karunga, tab mat rokna mujhe..

Naina blushed very hard. She couldn't believe what was happening. She had officially started loving someone now. They heard some voices coming from outside approaching them. Naina quickly jerked off his hands and Kabir fixed his hair. Then Malvika and Khalid came in,

Malvika: Kabir! That was wonderful! (She saw Naina there) Oh, tum bhi idhar ho?

Kabir: Malvika, Khalid, yeh news aur saare evidences Naina hi laayi hai, isiliye maine usse thank you bolne andar bulaya tha.

Khalid: Malvika dear, we owe a thank you to Naina. This was sure very difficult to get all these evidences.

Malvika: Well true Khalid, thank you Naina.

Khalid: Yes, thank you dear.

Naina: Sir, maine toh bas aapna farz nibhaya.

Kabir: Par bohot saare log bhool jate hai ki unka fraz kya hai, aur unn sabke beech mai tum ho jo ki thank you ya phir apne news ka credit nahi lena chahti.

Khalid: Well, let it all be. Kabir, KL is coming today, we have to have dinner with him. So let's get going.

Kabir: Khalid, aaj mai nahi aa sakta. I'm busy.

Khalid: Kabir! KL wants to meet you and you can't say no to him now. Jo bhi hai just shift it to day after tomorrow.

Kabir: But!

Malvika: Please Kabir, dad will not be happy if you don't come.

Khalid: you have no choice. Were waiting for you outside.

Both Khalid and Malvika left from there. Kabir looked up at Naina.

Naina: now toh you don't have a choice, so go....and don't worry about me, mai auto lekar chali jaungi.

Kabir: Sorry Naina, pata nahi yeh achanak plan kyu aur kaha se uth aaya.

Naina: Bye! Good night!

With this Naina left the green room. Kabir kept on looking at her. He was happy to be with Naina, he liked her energy, he liked her. He admitted that maybe The Kabir Sharma is after all a person who can fall in love with a girl.