Chapter 9: The story is complete

Naina had come to her house and put everything in place before making herself some dinner and then went for sleeping. She looked at Rajveer's picture and smiled. She couldn't believe it that she was feeling bad because Kabir went with Malvika. She was shocked, she couldn't believe it,

"KYA MAI KABIR SHARMA SE PYAR KARNE LAGI HU? PAR AISA KAISE HO SAKTA HAI! SHAYAD ISILIYE HOGA KYUNKI WOH RAJVEER SIR KI TARAH DIKHTA HAI.." Naina's mind kept on saying these words on repeat. Then she fell asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day morning, Naina got ready and came out to go to work. She was heading down the stairs whe she collided with Kabir who was returning from his jog. Kabir held Naina so that she doesn't fall. Naina clunched onto his jacket. Naina saw his, his hair was also a little messy because of all the running and sweat.

Kabir: (laughing) Good morning Naina!

Kabir let go of Naina as she stabilized herself.

Naina: (blushed) Good morning sir.

Kabir: itni jaldi jaa rahi ho? Abhi toh 8 o'clock bhi nahi hue.

Naina: Sir woh, (sarcastically) aapse pehele pahunchna hai na, isiliye jaldi nikalna padega!

They both laughed.

Kabir: Naina, thode der ruko, milke jaate hai. Waise bhi I was thinking mai aaj jaldi jaao.

Naina: Ok sir. Par abhi tak toh aapne khana bhi nahi khaya hoga?

Kabir: Ha woh toh hai, I'll just eat some bread and we'll go.

Naina: Sir aap naha lijiye, mai aapke liye kuch khane ke liye bana deti hu.

Kabir: Nahi nahi naina, it's alright. Mai kabhi kabhi sirf ek ya do bread kha kar hi jata hu.

Naina: Sir please I insist.

Kabir: (blushed) Theek hai. I'll go take a shower then.

Naina: Yes sir, and I'll make you soem food till then.

They both headed upstairs in their respective houses. Soon Kabir was dressed and Naina had made his food. Naina came to give it to him, she was just about to ring the bell when Kabir opened his door.

Naina: Yeh lijiye, aapka nashta.

Kabir: (Blushed) Thank you. Aao na andar, milke khane hai.

Naina: Sir aap kha lijiye, maine toh apne breakfast kar liya hai.

Kabir: accha, andar toh aao, mai chai bana deta hu tumhare liye.

Naina: Nahi, aap khana khaiye, mai bana deti hu chai.

Naina was about to go back to her house when,

Kabir: Yaha bana lo, sab kuch hai mere paas.

Naina: (blushed) ok sir, as you wish.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naina came inside his house. She saw that he had an open kitchen. Kabir sat on one of the kitchen stools and Naina made chai for both of them while Kabir ate his food. The chai was ready before Kabir had finished his food. Naina sat down with her chai and kept Kabir's chai in front of him.

Kabir: Wow Naina! Tum toh bohot accha khana banati ho! Mai toh bas apne ungliya hi chatta reh gaya!

Naina: Thank you sir, accha laga jaanke ki aapko mere haatho ka khana accha laga.