Chapter 14: A beautiful night and morning

They both entered the room, it was Naina's bedroom.

He put Naina's legs down on the ground. Naina had already lost her mind, she was feeling his bare upper half of the body with her hands as much as she could. Kabir came closer to Naina once again and Naina turned her back towards him, she needed to regain herself but unfortunately, Kabir's hands fell on her back and she was once again unable to regain her composure. He continued with his work of opening her dress. Soon he had untied all of her dress from the back. Naina clunched onto Kabir's hair for support. Kabir's hands went down to her thighs. Naina gasped and pulled his hair. Naina's hands went to his pant. She opened the button of his pant and then the zip. He ignored it all and took out her frock. There she was, in her bare clothes in front of him. Naina pulled him into another hard kiss. They pulled away and Naina pulled his pants down. Kabir took out his shoes, socks and pants. Their kisses never stopping, they headed to the bed.

Kabir picked Naina up in his arms and put her on the bed and then hovered over her. He started kissing her bare body and Naina fisted the bedsheets. She was moaning, she liked it. Kabir kissed each and every part of her bare body currently available to him. They switched their positions, Naina was above Kabir and Kabir was below her. Kabir's hand's went up her back and reached her bra hook. He opened her bra, he then once again switched positions, he was on top of her and took her bra out. Naina closed her eyes and Kabir kissed her nipples. Naina's moans were unmatched.

Kabir kissed each and every part of skin of her upper body. Naina couldn't bare more, she pulled him up from his hair and crashed his lips once again. This time their upper bodies, both totally bare, touching each other, every part of their's were feeling each other. During the kiss Naina once again came on top of him, her legs spread across his body, she was totally lost in kissing that she forgot that she was almost naked and so was Kabir. While kissing Naina felt something, then realised that it was Kabir, it was his manhood, she felt how much he wanted her.

After they stopped kissing, Naina sat on his lap, Kabir couldn't believe what was happening. Naina went a little lower on his legs and her hands took out the last remaining fabric from Kabir. Kabir couldn't process what was she doing and along with what th hell was he doing! Now Kabir was totally naked. Naina once again came and sat on his lap, Naina was feeling a little weird to sit on his manhood but, she let it be, she leaned forward putting her entire bare naked body on Kabir and kissed him once again. This time, they both kisses slowly and softly. While their French kiss was going on, Naina's hands slowly touched his manhood. Kabir gasped and moaned. Kabir looked at her with passion in his eyes.

Kabir: Naina....tum kya..sacchi mai..

Naina: ummmm(she nodded in yes)..mai....

Kabir had heard everything that he needed to, he got Naina down on the bed and decended downwards to her last fabric. He took it out and touched her newly found naked area with his fingers. Naina moaned loudly. She got a hold of Kabir's hair, she couldn't control herself anymore. Kabir came up and kissed her while both of his hands were playing with both of her private parts. Naina parted away and stood up while taking all the bedsheet with her. Kabir hurried and covered his private part with a pillow.