Chapter 16: Mystry unveiled

For the next two days, Naina focused on her work more than Kabir. It was more important for Naina to find out who was behind all this than loving Kabir. She can always love him if he is alive. Naina had started to work on this full time, they only spent time together while they were in the car. On the other hand, Kabir was struggling to figure out who he really was. Ever since he had met Naina, he used to see wierd dreams, dreams of him being her teacher and teaching her, helping her out of tough situations and etc. but the most weird part of them all was that he felt as if they weren't just dreams, but it was once upon a time his reality. He needed to find out what was really happening.

The day that Abhimanyu was to come. Before leaving, he wanted to inform Naina but when he saw around in KKN, he couldnt find her. He thought that maybe she's gone to follow some new story. Kabir left the office early at 5 o'clock. He went and changed his dress and went to meet Abhimanyu.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He came and saw a tall man with long hair waiting on a table. He knew it was him, it was Abhimanyu, as if he had met him before. Kabir made his way towards him. He saw how Abhimanyu's face fell open. He was shocked at seeing him. His eyes popped out.

Abhimanyu: Raj..Raj!! Raj tum tum theek ho? Raj, aapko pata bhi hai!? Aapko pata bhi hai hum sab kitne dekhi the?? Bas! Bas ab bohot ho gaya dost! Ab hum tumne kahi nahi jaane denge!

Kabir: Captain Abhimanyu, Nice to meet you, I'm Kabir Sharma, Editor KKN.

Abhimanyu: Kya! How is this possible!? Raj dekho, mazak ki ek had hoti hai!

Kabir's mind had stopped working. All of a sudden a sharp pain was there. He couldn't stand. He fell on the ground holding his head. Soo many memories, so many moments everything related to Abhimanyu rushed in his head. He fell unconscious.
Abhimanyu took Kabir to the hospital.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He opened his eyes. Everything was blur to begin with. He looked around, no one was there. He then lay down on the bed once again. Abhimanyu came to check on him after talking with the doctor.

When he entered, Kabir's eyes were closed but he was saying something. Abhimanyu came a little closer to hear what he was saying.

Kabir: Naina, Naina I'm sorry..I'm.. sorry.. mai..mai..tumhara sath..tumhara sath nahi de paya....maine promise kiya tha..par maine..maine apni aakhri saans tak..tumhara sath diya....Naina tum..tum..meri jaan ban chuki ho..Naina.. Abhi aur tum..tum dono milke..milke Naveen ki..uski begunahi duniya ke..pure duniya ke samne lana..Naina..

He drifted away once again. Abhimanyu couldn't believe his ears! He was right! This is Rajveer! Rajveer hadn't died! His friend was alive! He was just living from another name now but Rajveer was alive!

Abhimanyu quickly called the doctor and the doctor examined him. He said that Kabir/Rajveer was just very tired and exhausted during to which he had drifted away into unconsciousness once again. Abhimanyu took Kabir/Rajveer's phone and dialed the number which had the word 'KKN' written on it. He perspousfully didn't call Naina, he knew Naina would come running here and forget her work. He dialed Khalid.

Khalid: Yes Kabir, bolo.

Abhimanyu: Hello, hum Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan bol rahe hai. Yeh aapke Kabir Ji bhiyoush ho gaye the, isiliye abhi hospital mai hai.

Khalid: OMG! Kabir theek toh hai?

Abhimanyu: Yes, most probably bohot kaam ke wajah se exhaust ho gaye hai. But doctors ne kaha hai ki aaj ke din unhe pura rest chahiye.