Chapter 35

Tobias' POV

I wake up to sun streaming in through the curtains. That's not right. I should have woken up at midnight last night.

I feel around the bed to see if I could find Tris. She's not there. I also notice that my phone is on the bedside table and not in my hand. I specifically remember leaving it in my hand so that the timer would go off.

I grab it off of the table and turn it on. The clock on the screen says that is 7:46. It also says that the timer has been turned off.

Shit. Tris must have woken up and found my phone. Which means that Tris went instead of me.

Tris' POV

I get to Amity Park just before midnight. I see a black figure sitting on one of the benches facing the play ground. Since it's the middle of the night I assume that that's the guy that Tobias was supposed to meet.

I walk closer to the man and take a seat if the opposite side of the bench.

"Tobias Eaton?" the man asks without turning to face me.

"No." I respond. I turn my head towards the man just as he brings his hand to his mouth.

"She's here. Just as planned." he says. What the hell is that supposed to mean.

"Wha-" All of a sudden I a hand covers my eyes and arms grab my arms and legs.

"Let me go!" I scream. I feel a rag cover my mouth and all goes black.

~

I wake up tied to a chair. Looking around I notice that I am in a room with no windows and one door. The room also has a table without anything on it.

The metal door opens with a loud groan. In walks a tall man with a shaved head and in all black. He is also holding a very large gun.

Next to him is Marcus. He wears a dark grey suit and holds a belt in his hand.

"Looks like we got what we wanted huh?" Marcus asks the man. The man just looks forward.

"I thought you wanted Tobias?" I ask.

"We want to get rid of both of you. So figuring that you would come instead of him would make him come as well. So we can kill both of you." he said with a cruel smile.

"Don't hurt him." I pleaded.

"Funny. That's exactly what he said for you."

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Dun dun dun!!!! Sup peeps. Don't expect an update for a while though. I just got bored today and this probably wasn't even a good chapter.

I was wondering though if any of you guys would read my original story, The Bad Boy's Plan, if I posted it. Yes? No? I don't know. I just need support because I posted the summary and then got scared and unposted it.

Here's the summary though:

Aspen Bruns is one of those girls that nobody notices. She's never had a boyfriend or her first kiss. She's probably one of the most average looking girls you'll ever meet. Aspen likes to refer to her self as "boy repellent", seeing as any boy who comes near her won't even look at her.

But at the beginning of senior year the town's bad boy, Tatum Finch, returns to Rockwood after living in England for 2 years. The two of them have a little run-in with each other. From that day forward, Aspen makes it her mission to stay as far away as she can from Tatum.

But the bad boy might have other plans.

Please comment if you think that I should post it and if you would read it.

Comment/Vote

-Cameron