Chapter 28

SOC: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams(Sorry for the weird video. It's the only one that would work.)
(A/N: Not edited)

"So... How is everyone?" Uriah says with a big smile on his face. I can tell that he is trying to lighten the mood but it's not working. We finished dinner about 15 minutes ago but the adults are still forcing us to stay at the table.
"This isn't what you said it would be. You told me that it would be more fancy." Cara says. She's trying to whisper but I know that she meant for everyone to hear it.
"I didn't know what to expect. This was my first party with them as well, okay?" Caleb says.
"Whatever." Cara huffs out. She leans back in her chair giving me the "I'm snotty and rich so don't mess with me" vibe. Why did my brother have to bring her here?
"You could just leave." I mutter.
"Excuse me?!" She yells at me. Jeez woman, it was just a suggestion. "You know that I could get you kicked out of the school right. The principal doesn't even like you anyway. She just let you in because of your parents."
"You know what, I do think that you should leave." Caleb says.
"Why?"
"Because I would rather not have a girlfriend who insults my little sister. Now I will tell you again, leave please." He explains. Did he just stand up for me?
"Who are you and what have you done with my brother!?" I yell jokingly. This is not like him at all. I've barely said 10 words to him the entire time I've known him.
"Shut up Beatrice." He says. He grabs Cara's hand and walks her to the door.
"Shut up Beatrice." I mock. And I thought he was being nice to me.
"It's not nice to mock people Beatrice." He tells me.
"It's not nice to mock people Beatrice. Maybe I'll just mock you from now on when I talk."
"Please don't." He begs.
"Please don't." I say smirking. When I say this he starts stomping to his room. Baby.
"What now?" Tobias asks.
"I have an idea." I say. "Follow me." I get up from my chair and head towards to stairs. I hear loud footsteps behind me so I assume that the boys are following me.
When we get to my room I grab a few blankets and open the window.
"Who would like to go first?" I ask. Surprising Tobias, who is afraid of heights I might add, volunteers to go out first. He climbs out onto the roof with Zeke and Uriah following him. I had them the blankets as Tobias pulls me out. We all lay down on the roof side by side with the blankets over us. Tobias's arm is wrapped around my shoulders and I'm snuggled into his side.
"There's usually fireworks in Christmas Eve." I tell Tobias. Right when I say that you could see bursts of color in front of us.
"Aren't fireworks for New Years and 4th of July?" He asks.
"Yeah but that neighborhood decides to do it on Christmas Eve also."
"Can you make fireworks Trissy? Please?" Uri asks in a baby voice. I lift up my arm and shoot out fire from my fingertips making the boys faces look like they just saw the best thing in the world.
The rest of the night was spent with us watching and creating fireworks and talking. This is definitely the best holiday for me.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Merry Christmas Eve/Christmas Day everyone! Happy Holidays! I know that it's a little shorter than usual but I wanted to get it published before I had to awkwardly spend time with family. He he, yeah. Alrighty, please comment and vote. Also if you want you can comment a story you've written and want me to read. If you can get me out of talking to family then u thank you. Okay, bye now!
-Cameron