Chapter 2

Tris' POV

Once we arrive at school I immediately jump out of the car and run up to my friends. My friends are my brothers, Christina, Marlene, Lynn, Shauna, and Will. We have all known each other since kindergarten.

Shauna is Zeke's girlfriend. She is also Lynn's sister. The other couples are Christina and will, and Marlene and Uriah. Lynn's boyfriend's name is Jake but he doesn't hang out with us. I am the only single one in the group.

I heard that there is going to be a new kid at our school this year. He is Zeke's age though. I guess it's good that they both got held back.

"Hey everyone!" I say.

"Hey!" they all say back.

After a quick round of hugs, we all head into the office to get our schedules. All of the sudden Christina grabs my schedule from my hands before I could even look at it.

"OMG! WE HAVE EVERY CLASS TOGETHER." Christina squeals into my ear, probably making me deaf.

"Cool." I say while taking back my schedule. I start to make my way to my locker and looking down at my classes. All of a sudden I am on the floor with all of my stuff scattered around me.

I look up to see dark blue eyes staring down at me. They look familiar. Then I remember.

----Flashback----

I was doing my usual morning run, except this time I decided to take a path through the woods. I was about half way finished when I suddenly got tackled. I wasn't sure what to do so I just decided to scream my head off because the guy who tackled me was just sitting on top of me. Hopefully someone would here me.

"What do you want!" I yelled as I looked into his eyes. They were an intriguing shade of blue. Much darker than normal. He didn't even bother to answer my question. Instead he leaned down next my ear and wispered,

"Stop screaming when you know that no one can here you. This will last a few seconds and will only hurt a little." He said as he came back up. All of a sudden his eyes turned blood red. He leaned back down and I felt a quick, sharp prick on my neck. The boy came back up wiping his mouth on his jacket sleeve. He stood up and offered his had out to me to help m up, which I hesitantly took. Through all of this I realized that I didn't even know this guy's name.

"Who are you? What did you do to me?" I asked him.

"My name's Four. You will find out what I did soon. Once you figure it out you mustn't tell anyone. I already know who you are and I will see you soon." He said as his eyes slowly turned blue again. And with that, the mysterious so called Four, disappeared into the woods much faster then any normal person.

Then I figured it out. The reason his eyes turned red, why I felt a prick in my neck, and why he wiped his mouth and sped off. Four was a vampire and now I am too. The only question running through my mind at that moment was, What did he mean he will see me again?

----End of Flashback----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you do much for reading my story! I know that I am not the best reader but thank you any way!
-Cameron