Chapter 14

(A/N: Please read my new story!!!?? PLEASE???!!!! Okay. Song for chapter is Run Boy Run by Woodkid).
I sit in my bed snuggling with Tobias under the covers staring at the wall. He keeps trying to get me to talk but I'm to upset.
A knock at the door makes Tobias get out of the bed and head towards the door. I try to look at the person but Tobias is blocking the door.
The person leans over and whispers in Tobias's ear. I realize that the person is Uriah. Their conversation lasts about 2 minutes until Uriah pulls away and Tobias nods his head. He closes the door and comes and kneels next to the bed.
"I'm going to go out with Zeke and Uriah for a while okay. Uri said that Zeke is a mess. I'll only be gone for a few hours kay?" He tells me. I'm contemplating on whether or not I should let him go. It's probably not very good for me to be left alone right now but I need some time to think.
"Okay." I whisper.
"Okay." His e whispers back. He leans over, sweeps a piece of hair away from my face, and lightly places a kiss on my forehead. "I love you." He whispers while walking out.
"I love you too." I whisper as he closes the door. Once I hear the front door close, I get out of bed and rush to my dresser. I pull out black leggings, a long sleeve denim shirt, a red scarf, and knee high boots. I grab my cross bag and phone and put on a gold watch and gold hoop earrings(picture on side or top).
I also pack a bag with everything I need to survive for a few weeks. I decide not to leave a note so Zeke know how much he hurt me. But Tobias. I just got him back and I'm leaving him. I grab a piece of paper and a pen and scribble him a quick note:
Dear T,
Thank you for being their for me. I love with all my heart but I just can't do this anymore. Hopefully we will see each other soon but until then know that I am truly sorry. I love you.
~Tris
I leave the note on my desk and walk downstairs. With my bag in hand I start to walk to the bus stop when I feel a hand go over my mouth. I drop my bag and try to fight the person but I'm not strong enough.
"Hurry up before someone sees." A voice says. I recognize that voice as Peter Hayes. He was my bully all through middle school.
I see two more hands come in front of my face and blind fold me. Moments later I feel myself getting lifted of the ground and thrown in the air, only to land on hard metal I decide is a truck. I hear doors slam as I try to escape. I hear footsteps slowly approach me and feel the blindfold getting yanked from my eyes.
I turn around to be met with the butt of a gun. The last thing I hear before I go unconscious is, "Finally. She will be mine."
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Yeah yeah. I know it sort of short for me but yeah. Has anyone seen the Insurgent teaser trailer. Honestly, I'm know of disappointed. That scene wasn't even in the book. Guess I can't change anything. Sigh. Oh well. Comment what you think about the Insurgent trailer. Kk. Bye now.
-Cameron