Chapter 27

SOC: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow by whoever you like singing it best
(Not edited btw)

After I called Tobias I ran to my closet to find a dress for the party. I decided to wear a blue lace dress and black lace up bootie wedges(pic on side or top). I put on nude eyeshadow and lipgloss and head downstairs.
My whole house is crowded with people I don't know. I can't tell family from my parent's coworkers.
I walk through the crowd trying to find someone I know, which is really hard considering I probably only know like five people coming tonight.
After walking for about 5 minutes I finally find the blue eyed boy I was looking for. Tobias wears a black suit with a dark blue tie. His hair is slicked back making him look a few years older than he really is.
I take a deep breath suddenly insecure about how I look. He looks like he could be 21 while I probably look like I'm 12. I walk over and tap his shoulder, interrupting whatever the girl he was talking to was going to say.
"Tobias?" I say. He turns around to face me and his eyes rack my body, making his eyes pop out of his head.
"You look, wow." He says. That one sentence and the way he says it makes be blush.
"Thanks." I whisper. Why am I so nervous right now? "You look handsome too."
"Thanks. I met your family and they all really want to see you. Your great aunt, I think, like to pinch cheeks. Just a warning." He chuckles.
"Great." I groan. I grab his hand and pull him over to the empty couch and sit down. I lean my head on his shoulder and he leans his head on top of mine.
"What do you want to do?" He whispers into my hair while putting his arm around my shoulders.
"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I ask him. This party is just full of business talk.
"This." He says. He takes his head off of mine letting me take mine off of his shoulder. I look up at him and see him leaning in. I close my eyes and press my lips to his. Our lips move in sync as he pulls me onto his lap. I run my hands through his hair and he grips my waist so I can't escape. Everything is going perfect until we hear an Aww. We pull apart to see that everyone has gathered around us.
"Um..." I say. They just caught us making out and no one makes a sound. It's the most awkward silence in the world.
"We just came to tell you that dinner is ready." Hanna says. I didn't even realize that they we here. I see her at the front of the crowd, Zeke and Uriah standing next to her smirking.
"Alright." Tobias says next to me. He stands up and offers his hand to me to help me up. I take it as everyone starts to leave for the dinning room.
"The kids table will be over there." My mom says while pointing to a small table. I didn't see any little kids here though. I look closer at the table and see that it has name plates. And my name is on one of them. Ugh.
The food was already served de I sat down where my name tag said to. I can't believe that I got stuck at the kids table. I look around at the other people sitting with me. Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, Caleb, and his girlfriend Cara. This is going to be one awkward dinner.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hi peoples! Sorry about the late update. I've been sick and I think it's stopping me from making ideas in my head. Yep. That's me blaming sickness for lack of ideas. And yes, I know that the song doesn't really go with the chapter but, yeah. You can comment what song you would like to go with it. PLEASE comment and vote. Also, am I losing readers? I know that this is getting boring but please don't give up on me. Alright now. Bye!
-Cameron