Chapter 7

(A/N) I may add so language to this so if it's too much just tell me. Just being careful.

---------------------------------------------

It's been about 2 weeks since Tobias and I became a couple. We told the gang the Monday after and they were very happy for us.

I walk into school to find the most ridiculous thing. Our school slut Lauren was flirting with Tobias and getting all up in his face. He looked so uncomfortable.

I walked up to them and Tobias mouthes Help me! I giggle quietly and ask, "Hey Lauren. What are you doing?"

"What does it look like. I'm trying to get him to go to the dance with me." she says. Then she does the worst thing possible. She kisses him. Wait, no. That's not the worst thing. The worst thing was that he kissed her back. My boyfriend kissed the school slut back and totally cheated on me right in front of my face.

"WHAT THE HELL FOUR. WHAT IS WRONGH WITH YOU. WE ARE OVER. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I yell at him. He looks up at me with no emotion. I look deep into his eyes where I can usually see everything, bit even those are blank. The only thing I can think to do is run to my car and drive home.

As I run off, I can here my friends and brothers yelling my name and running after me. I get to my car, get in and lock all doors. I start the radio and back out of the parking spot. I drive home and park my car.

I run into the house and up the stairs to my room. I lock the door and window and climb into bed under the covers. That's when I start crying. Well, I guess it was more like sobbing. I knew that I just had let it all out. After a few hours I forget what I was even crying about. Then I remember. The boy I was starting love cheated on me.

"TRIS!" It seems that everyone had found me. I just decided to carry on crying. I heard my door open.

"Tris, what's wrong?" I heard Zeke ask.

I looked up and wiped the tears from my face. "Nothing." All of a sudden Tobias came rushing through my door.

"Tris! I'm so sorry, she kissed me and I swear I didn't kiss back. Please!"

"Seriously?" I questioned. "I stood their and watched you two make out before running. I saw you kiss her back so don't tell me you didn't."

All eyes turned to him. If looks could kill he would be 10 feet under right now.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Zeke and Uriah yelled.

"Tris, it didn't mean anything I swear!"

"Then why did you kiss her back?" I whispered.

"I don't know." he whispered back.

"Just get out. I'm done." I tell him.

"Please-"

"No," I cut him off. "I said I'm done."

He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Dude. Leave." Uriah says.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. And then he's gone.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters. I hope you at least still want updates. Please comment if you do. Yeah. Okay. Bye.

-Cameron