Chapter Fourteen

Three years had gone by since that last meeting in which Apollo was killed or killed himself it was up to debate or not to be truthful not many cared. Artemis did not cry for she did not care. Before anyone judges her harshly consider this. The brother she cared about died many and I mean many years ago. He died before she became the maiden goddess of the moon. Some argued his death was a part of her becoming a maiden goddess but that is beside the point.

Nico and Thalia were still going strong. In fact Nico a few weeks ago asked for permission to ask to marry her. Artemis doubled her threat in response. Percy did the same thing and Nico asked Thalia to marry him and she said yes. Hades was so happy that he started to dance a gig. It was so bad that Nico used it as a punishment.

Medusa had gained more followers she now had 12 and they had hunted down and killed about 7 rapists. All 7 died very painfully and the police around the world had no clues as to what happened or how or why. Medusa had finally killed Poseidon and Zeus. Jackie had given birth to a son that she raised. If her son was good and not like his father then Artemis would hand over the power to him when he was old enough. The son was named Bob. (Yes I went there)

Persephone had surprised Hades. She had surprised everyone to be honest. It was during a meeting a few weeks after Apollo's death. Percy called her up. He told her that an answer was needed either way.

Flashback

Hades had just cleaned out his ears and then asked Persephone to repeat what she had said. To be truthfully everyone in the meeting had cleaned out there ears. Since everyone figured she would not give that answer.

"I wish to remain you wife. I do love you. Just no more affairs for if you do have one I will leave you."

Hades smiled and promised never to cheat on her and he never did.

End Flashback

Percy had changed his throne it was now a solid blue with and owl, a deer and a wolf on it. The wolf was red, the owl was white and the deer was green. His home the walls for the most part were all blue.

Scarlet since then had grown stronger and stronger she could not beat any of the gods but she was still very strong and powerful. At this point no mortal could beat her in combat. Scarlet had made her peace with Annabeth. The two had a spar and it was a good one. The first one it was a draw afterwards Annabeth won the next five but after Scarlet won and she had not lost yet. The count was Scarlet 75 Annabeth 5 draw 1.

Scarlet would not say she liked Annabeth but she respected the mortal since the mortal made her stronger since she had to use different tactics and skills on her blond foe for each battle. It was a fun battle for both no matter what. Annabeth had tired a few times to trick Scarlet into telling her who Percy was dating. Each time it went like this.

"I will not tell they want it kept secret. When they are ready to tell you they will. " Scarlet would say each and every time. Percy and Annabeth were friends once more the level of friendship they had was starting to come back. Percy was not willing to go that far yet since he figured he would lose her as a friend when she was told who he was dating. So he figured spare himself the pain.

Now speaking of who he was dating he was happy very happy with the relationships. Each day he fell more and more in love with Athena and Artemis. Each day they fell more in love with him as well. The love the three had for each other was amazing and wonderful. It was very strong.

Percy had gained many friends the most shocking one was Ares of all gods. If you told Percy after his first year at camp that Ares would be his best friend he would have thought you crazy now it was not so crazy. It was still crazy but not as much.