Chapter Nineteen

It had been a year sense Zoe was born. Since she was a goddess she grew like a normal human or mortal baby but she developed faster. She could walk now but she could not talk. In about a few months she would be able to talk. She had her mother's long auburn close to red hair and her father's deep green eyes. All in all she was a very beautiful baby and she would put any super model to shame in a few years.

Zoe was the pride and joy of both her birth parents, her other mom, her grandmothers, sister and her other big sisters. Overall she was well loved by many. At this point she was starting to already be a daddy's girl. She loved her mother's very much for that all of them could see but she was a daddy's girl at heart.

Scarlet was a great big sister and took the job very seriously. Despite her being human more than wolf now she still had some of her wolf personality. The most important part of that was pack loyalty and Zoe was part of her pack.

Right now the family was in the underworld with Sally. Sally was playing with her granddaughters and just having fun. She was really happy when she was told Artemis was pregnant. Nico and Thaila were also happy since they got more blue pancakes. If they were not gods or goddess they would weigh a lot form all the pancakes they ate since they ate them every day until Zoe was born and yet they were not sick of them for that is how powerful the pancakes are and how good they are.

Sally was really happy with her granddaughters but she wanted more grandchildren. She knew Artemis would not be ready for more children for a while. So Sally did the next logical thing she turned to Athena and started to grill her. Athena was use to this.

It had been going on since she married Percy actually since she got engaged to Percy. However the asking all the time was starting to wear on her patience. She did not want to tell this to Percy since he loved his mother but it was getting harder and harder for Athena to visit Sally.

Athena wanted to be a mother. She wanted to have children but she was scared and even more scared to tell her husband this. So for now she bared with her mother in law asking her. However tonight was different. Tonight Sally was not going to ask causally she was going to hint and ask and keep going till she got a confirmation that Athena was ready to have children.

"You just need to get pregnant already Athena." Sally said. It was this comment that finally broke her. She started to cry and she ran off and out of the Underworld. Once she was out she teleported home since she could not teleport out of the Underworld. Percy was furious and no one had ever seen him that mad before. He spoke in a deadly quite voice one that only a few had heard before. A quick note all that heard him speak that way. It was the last thing they heard expect a few friends but even they had nightmares afterwards. Nico still did form time to time being in the Underworld most likely did not help the matter.

"Mom I asked you to stop that but you did not listen. Please do not bother me again." Percy had asked his mom to stop talking about it. He did not know Athena's fears but he could sense that his mother's constant asking was upsetting Athena greatly. Artemis picked up Zoe and the four left. Once out of the Underworld they teleported home. Artemis took the girls out so Percy could speak to Athena alone. Sally was left stunned unsure what she had done.

Percy had gotten home and went to his room to find Athena on the bed and in tears. Tears were something Percy did not like. He did not like seeing them on anyone that he was close to. Seeing them on the face of his wife was something he did not like and something he would not stand for. His mom was going to pay. He would not hurt her but he would refuse to speak to her. This to his mom would be a horrible thing.

Percy gets in and pulls Athena into a hug. She latches on tightly not wanting to let him go. Percy strokes her hair in a loving manner. The gesture caused Athena to lean deeper into his embrace. She was still crying it was not hard but it was still tears and tears of pain were not something Athena ever shed at least not with others. When she cursed Medusa she cried alone in her home for example. Tears of joy she would shed sometimes in public but not many.