Chapter Six: Meeting The Granddaughter

Scarlet had heard everything that was said between her daddy and the two pretty ladies as she thought of them and called them in her head. She understood that her daddy had two that loved him. That meant to her she could have two mommies. She would be happy. She had a mommy but she was killed. So she wondered what it would be like to have one again. She often wondered what having parents would be like. Her parents had died when she was young.

Scarlet may act like she is big and older however she is young. Scarlet is a magical wolf and is 25 years old as a magical wolf. However in human years she is only 5 years old. So she was young but very powerful. Having a mom would be cool.

Percy made a call to the underworld and asked if he could visit and during the visit if you could speak with his mom. He also asked if he could bring Scarlet. Nico's answer was somewhere along the lines of don't be stupid of course Percy could. Percy told him he would be over in a bit. Nico went to inform Sally about the guest he was going to have.

He did not tell Sally about Scarlet yet. Hades was still in the underworld. He was teaching his son the way to run the underworld. He was going to enjoy that conversation. He was laughing.

"So Hades what has you laughing so much?" Sally asked. She was told of all the changes. She was told her son was now the King of the Gods. She was proud of her son. She was told about who was destroyed. She really did not care too much about Poseidon. The only thing she liked about him was that he gave her Percy.

"Your son has a slight issue that he needs help with." Hades said. Nico backed away and called up a wall of darkness to protect him. When Sally heard those words she started to go into over protective mother mode. Hades was now getting scared and that was saying something if the former god of the underworld was scared then it was scary. Hades now understood why his brother took interest in Sally.

"It is nothing bad I swear." This made her feel a little better. She wanted to know so she asked. Since both Hades and Nico were scared of her they drew straws to see who would tell. Hades lost and started cursing.

"Both Artemis and Athena love him and want to marry him and he is confused by it." Hades said. Hades knew since Thalia told Nico and Nico told his father. Now Hades was unsure how Sally would react. Many different thoughts were going through his head. However what occurred he did not see coming. Sally was laughing.

"My son is even more special than I thought if he could get two of the virgin goddess's to fall in love with him. So he needs my advice. I will help him. I get to have grandkids. If only I could hold them."

Both Nico and Hades sweet dropped at this. They both silently laughed and could not wait to see the reaction when Sally met Scarlet. Hades raised his hands and shot a beam at Sally. To answer the question he knew was going to be asked.

"I made it so that you can hold the living. That is all I can do. So when he has children you can hold them." Sally smiled and thanked Hades for his kindness. Percy did tell her that Hades may have been annoying and the most dangerous of the big three but Percy admitted that Hades had more honor then both of his brothers put together. Sadly that was not saying much since Zeus and Poseidon had none at all.

Sally went to make the food. It was blue food which was her specialty. Hades was a little freaked out by it at first. However he took one bite and was hooked. Nico had the blue food when Sally was alive. So he was happy that Sally was his chef.

A few hours later Percy and Scarlet came to the underworld. Scarlet was a little scared but she was with her daddy so she knew she was safe. Nico and Percy just chatted about stuff. Zeus and Poseidon were still in the land of the living. That worried Percy a little bit but he had some plans for when they attacked him. He also knew they would die soon. Medusa would not fail that was why he sent her.