Chapter 2

It had been two days since then and Mirabel was yet to be seen. "Do you think she's alright?" Asher asked, looking out the window. "I'm sure she's fine,'' Y/N replied, not even looking, continuing to paint. "She's a tough one to crack. She's probably busy with something important." People calling out for Mirabel were heard, Y/N set her brush and paint down. She looked out the window to see the Madrigals searching for Mirabel. They spot one of them heading towards the house. Y/N walked downstairs and opened the front door to be greeted by Agustin. "Have you seen guys, Mirabel? I know you guys are close so I thought she might be here." Y/N shook her head, "We haven't seen her in two days." Agustin seemed anxious. "What happened?" Asher chimed in from behind. "Mirabel is missing." Y/N turned to the boy. "Let's go help look for her." Agustin seemed a little taken aback by the gesture. "You guys are gonna help?" Y/N rolled her eyes and Asher nodded. "She's our friend, it wouldn't be right if we didn't," Asher replied. "She's a good person, there aren't enough of those," Y/N adds. Agustin smiles at their responses and nods. "Thank you."

The three stuck together looking for Mirabel. During the search, Agustin accidentally angered a hive of bees. After a while, bells rang and shouting was heard, "SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK!" They rushed to the remains of Casita. It was a sad sight to see. Agustin informed the two of what happened within the last two days while they were searching.