Chapter 10

Everyone decided to have it in Antonio's room. Y/N entered wearing her nightgown holding some blankets and a book. Mirabel came in with a few pillows and Luisa behind her with a mountain of them. A little after they entered Isabela and Dolores both came in at the same time. They both have some snacks and drinks. Asher and Camilo came fashionably late. Everyone formed a circle in the middle of the room. Mirabel and Dolores sat next to Isabela. Y/N sat between Antonio and Luisa. The group was deciding on a game to play. "How about truth or dare?" Mirabel suggested. "Not while Antonio's awake." Asher poorly whispered to Mirabel. "Hey, I'm old enough to play truth or dare!" Antonio exclaimed. Y/N chuckled at his reaction. "We know you're old enough but it's a game we'd rather you not play," Dolores says. Antonio pouts, "I can handle it." Camilo has a mischievous smile, "Alright, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Camilo looks like a villain whose trap just sprung. "I dare you to eat a bug." Antonio gives a disgusted look. " Truth!" Camilo has a smug look. "Who was that girl I saw you talking to the other day?" Antonio stayed quiet. "You have to answer the question." Camilo teased. "I don't like this game!" The group laughed as Antonio pouted. "I told you," Dolores said.

Everyone just played with Antonio until he went to bed. Now was the time for everyone to play truth or dare. Y/N didn't want to participate but was dragged into the game by Asher and Mirabel. "Who wants to go first?" Dolores asked. "I will! Luisa, truth or dare?" Mirabel asked. "Dare." "I dare you to do a handstand for a minute," Luisa smirked. "Piece of cake." She went in the middle of the group and Dolores got out a sandglass. She did it with one hand for a whole minute. What a legend. Now it's Luisa's turn. "Dolores, truth or dare?" Dolores thought for a moment, "Truth." "What is the juiciest gossip you've ever heard?" Dolores looked at Isabela and Mirabel. "When Jose planned to propose to Angelica." She winked at them and they looked relieved. "Now's my turn. Asher, truth or dare?" Asher was about to say something but paused rethinking his actions. "Dare." "I dare you to..." Dolores thought for a moment until she looked at Camilo. "Hug Camilo for the rest of the game." She had a smug smile. Asher shrugged and got behind Camilo wrapping his arms around the boy's torso. "Ok my turn. Mirabel, truth or dare?" "Dare!" "Do your best Mariano impression." Dolores and Isabela giggled as Mirabel got up and got down on one knee in front of Isabela. "ISABELA, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT FLOWER OF THIS ENCANTO, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Mirabel said dramatically in a deep voice. Isabela shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Ok! Now it's my turn." Mirabel turned to Y/N. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Y/N didn't really want to choose. What is the better option for me?

Which one do you want to choose?