Chapter 16

The two girls headed downstairs and grabbed their now cold food. Dinner already ended but the two still sat down and ate their meals. It was silent while eating but comfortable. "So, you and Mariano were going to be a thing huh." Isabela choked on her food. Once she got her composure she responded, "Y-yeah, but Mirabel ruined his proposal. Plus he's with Dolores now." "I see." The room fell awkwardly silent. Y/N coughed and tried changing the subject, "I like your dress." Isabela was excited by the compliment and started talking about how she can finally grow different plants. Eventually, both girls finished their meals and cleaned up after. The duo was about to go their separate ways until Isabela stopped Y/N. "Hey, wanna spend the night in my room? You know so we can catch up." Y/N smiled, "Of course just let me get ready." Y/N walked into Mirabel's room and was met with two mischief gremlins (aka Mirabel and Asher). She turned around and tried to walk away but was pulled back into the room by the two. "You ain't going anywhere." Y/N groaned. 

Y/N explained what happened and how she's now going to hang out with Isabela. "I told you both might become friends again." Mirabel teased. "Well we're friends for now but we aren't best friends." Y/N interject. Asher snickered. “What?” Y/N faced the boy. “Nothing, just a funny thought to myself.” Y/N rolled her eyes knowing it was probably something she doesn’t want to know. “Anyway, I’m gonna go. Asher, good luck with Camilo.” Y/N saluted the two before dipping out of the room. She started walking towards Isabela’s room when she bumped into Bruno. “Oh sorry!” “It’s okay, where are you off to?” Y/N gestured to Isabela’s room. “Oh, are you two friends again?” Y/N nodded. “That’s great, well good luck!” He waved goodbye as Y/N went up to the door. Time to catch up I guess. 

Mirabel's POV

As Y/N left, Asher turned red. “So you and my primo huh?” I teased. He shook his head, “Not now, we need to talk about Y/N and your sister.” I tilted my head. “What about them?” “Bruno had a vision of Y/N and her wife right?” I nodded. “What if Isabela is her future wife?” “That is completely possible because Isa has a crush on Y/N.” Asher looked me in the eyes. “And you didn’t bother telling me earlier?” “Well, Isa was still figuring out some stuff for herself, and telling people who her crush was wouldn’t be helping.” Asher pouted. “Should we go ask my Tio Bruno to double-check?” Asher nodded and we went off.