Chapter 13

As she entered Casita she noticed Asher talking to Camilo. They looked like they were having a moment. I really want to make fun of them, but I'll let it slide for now. Y/N sneaked her way to Mirabel's room not wanting to disrupt the two. She grabbed some palettes, canvas, and two easels. She headed to Antonio's room but as she was passing by she saw Mirabel, Dolores, and Isabela. She didn't pay any mind to their conversation until she heard her name. She stopped now having her attention on the trio. "Did you seriously have someone else give the flower to Y/N?" Mirabel exclaimed. Isabela had a sheepish smile. "Yeah." She looked away a little defeated. "You know that defeats the purpose of you apologizing, right?" Mirabel crossed her arms. "I know but I freaked out. What do you even say to someone who you betrayed years ago? Hey, I'm sorry I left you in the dust when you needed me, have this flower." That flower was a gift from her? Wait, she wants to apologize? Y/N crouched listening to their conversation. "Look I know it isn't easy to talk to someone you hurt but you can't patch things up if you keep avoiding her." "But I haven't been avoiding her!" Dolores covered her ears. "Sorry, it's just I've been trying to talk to her and she hates me." She slumped over. "She doesn't hate, she's just-" Mirabel looks up trying to find the words but spots Y/N. She gasps a little, drawing Isabela's attention. Y/N rushed into Antonio's room before Isabela could see. She's sorry.

(A/N)

Sorry, it's a short one.