Chapter 6

In the middle of the night, Y/N woke up gasping. She didn't remember what she was dreaming but it woke her up pretty well. Unfortunately, she didn't feel tired anymore so she went to get some water. As she enters the kitchen she notices someone there. "Couldn't sleep either?" She startled Bruno. "Huh! Oh! Ah Y-yeah." He fumbled his midnight snack. "Didn't mean to startle you just wanted to grab a glass of water." Y/N walked over to the cabinet. She proceeded to grab a cup and placed it on the counter. Casita moved a pitcher to her. Bruno looked uncomfortable. "Hey, about your vision. I'm really sorry-" Y/N held up her hand. "No, it's alright. I know you can't control the future. Plus it's not your fault everyone left me. They just couldn't handle the truth." Y/N smiled and poured the pitcher of water. "But-" "I know you were only doing your job. Don't beat yourself up about it." Y/N replies immediately knowing what he was going to say. She pats his shoulder before leaving. "Good night Bruno."

As she goes up the stairs she notices Isabela's door cracked open. Not wanting anything to do with Isabela she closes it quietly and continues walking to her shared room. As she enters the room though, she notices Mirabel is missing from her bed. She shrugs and lays down. She's probably the reason Isabela's door is open. Y/N drank her glass of water and went to sleep.