Chapter 11

"Dare." Y/N crossed her fingers. Please don't make it embarrassing. "I dare you to talk to a pillow like it's your crush." Y/N scrunched her face in discomfort. "You sure you don't want to give me a different dare?" "Do you want to kiss the jaguar?" Mirabel said nonchalantly with a slight smirk and her arms crossed. "No thanks." She quickly responded. Y/N gulped. She grabbed a pillow and looked at it. "Hey there." Y/N forced a smile. "Umm, come here often." "Okay that's enough. That was too painful to watch." Y/N sighed in relief. Finally, it was Y/N's turn. Time for payback. "Camilo, truth or dare?" Camilo looked a bit concerned. He was debating on whether to choose truth or not. "Umm tru-" He saw as Y/N's expression turned sinister. "You know what dare." Y/N thinks for a moment as the same sinister grin appears. Camilo starts to pale as he thinks he dug his own grave. "I dare you to tell someone here who doesn't know who your crush is." Camilo's expression went from pale to dead. He looked at Dolores and Mirabel as if a cry for help. Mirabel had a sheepish smile and shrugged. "Can Asher at least let go?" Everyone looks at Dolores. "Just until you're finished." Asher nodded and let the boy go. Camilo went up to Luisa and whispered in her ear. She had a surprised expression for a moment and looked at Camilo. She made a zipping motion indicating she won't say anything and Camilo sighed in relief and went back to his spot with Asher. The game continued only for a little bit longer.

The rest of the game remained uneventful until Camilo asked, "Y/N, truth or dare?" Y/N was a little taken aback. "Truth" No way I'm risking something even more embarrassing. "Why were you guys outcast?" "Camilo!" Mirabel scolded. Y/N stays quiet for a moment. "Y/N, you don't have to-" "Because people didn't like who I am," Y/N says not looking up at the group. "What do you mean by who you are?" Dolores elbowed him. Y/N looks up and glances at Isabela then looks Camilo in the eyes. "My parents asked your tio, Bruno, to see who my future husband was. He did as he was asked but didn't see a husband. Instead he saw my wife." The group was silent for a moment. "Who's your wife?" Camilo asked. "Don't know, Bruno didn't even get the chance to say anything else because my parents were already in a furious rage. Word got out and all my friends left me. My parents tried fixing me but didn't do any good so eventually, they left." Camilo scratched the back off his neck. "Sorry." Y/N shrugged, "If I wasn't outcasted I probably wouldn't have met Asher." Asher smiled, still hugging Camilo. "And I probably wouldn't have been as close to Mirabel either." Y/N wrapped her arms around Mirabel and shook her a little bit, making her laugh a little. "Well, I'm done with that game," Mirabel says standing up. "Me too." Camilo says while getting up. Dolores yawned, "Yeah, I think I'm gonna go to bed." Everyone went to their respective spots and went to sleep.