Chapter 9

It was dinner time and Y/N refused to leave the room. "C'mon, you already skipped lunch," Mirabel begged as she tried dragging her out. Y/N stood her ground. "Nope, I already said no more favors." Asher walks in. "Woah, what's going on?" He sees Mirabel practically using her entire body trying to drag Y/N. "She's refusing to come to dinner." Mirabel says pulling with each word. "Y/N/N just join us for dinner. It's not that bad." "Says the guy whose seat wasn't stolen." Y/N yanked her arm making Mirabel fall. "Please, just for tonight." Asher pleaded. I hate how they know how to push me in doing what they want. Y/N sighed, "If I go one more time will you both stop bothering me to attend meals?" Mirabel and Asher nodded. "Fine but I'm not sitting next to you know who." Mirabel had a mischievous grin. "I promise you won't sit next to Isabela."

Y/N sat between Mirabel and Asher. Dolores sat on the other side of Mirabel and they were whispering to each other. Asher on the other hand was chatting with Agustin. Y/N just kept eating her food quietly. She felt the same stare she felt at the last dinner. She looked up and across the table in front of her was the one and only Isabela. What's with her? Does she have a problem with me? Y/N makes eye contact with her making her look down at her food acting as if nothing happened. Y/N rolled her eyes and continued eating, still feeling Isabel's eyes on her. "Hey Y/N," Mirabel grabbed her attention. "Wanna teach Antonio how to paint tomorrow?" Antonio nodded his head in excitement. Y/N thought for a moment, "Sure, why not." Antonio's face lit up with joy which made Y/N smile. After everyone finished dinner and it was time for the slumber party. Let's get this over with.