[ 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ]

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"Do we have to go to the Overworld?" Eros grumbled, causing 24-year-old Techno to look at her.

"Eros, we have to make appearances," he sighed, trying to tie his tie. She rolled her eyes and got up off the bed, then helped her brother. "And besides, all four realms are meeting today and we need to be there. We're the children of a goddess."

"Adopted children of a goddess, neither of us hold any significant power to the throne Techie," she corrected him, finishing his tie. "And I want to stay with Cerberus and Tega. She was supposed to take me on rounds today."

"You and Tega are getting pretty close. Especially when she's the head guard," he commented.

"I can't learn from the best?" she asked, causing her brother to stare at her suspiciously.

"No, no. You have a right, I'm just curious," he said, throwing his vest over his tie and button-down. "You like her?" he teased. She rolled her eyes and punched her brother's arm as he was fiddling with his cufflinks.

"She's like, hundreds of years old," Eros snapped back.

"So?" Techno found his blazer, then fixed his pocket square.

"Tech, my coming of age ceremony was literally two weeks ago," she scoffed and walked to the clothes the tailor put on a rack. "What's the color scheme Mom decided for this meeting?" Techno wildly gestured at his purple suit, making Eros roll her eyes.

"Choose the lavender," Techno interjected as Eros pulled out a dark purple dress. She scoffed, put the dress back, and picked up the lavender, "and make sure you choose the silver jewelry. It goes great with your skin tone."

"Do you want to braid my hair? If we put some flowers in my hair, we might be able to convince Mom to make them live long enough for the meeting," she smiled as Techno (who was wearing his circlet) was rummaging through her jewelry box. He nodded and she slipped into the bathroom to get changed. She looked in the mirror as she zipped up the dress. She hated when her brother was right. It was a tea-length dress, a layer of chiffon covered a layer of silk. Flowers littered the bottom, ultimately climbing her skirt and onto her bodice. It was off the shoulder, sleeves made out of see-through fabric, covered in flowers; the sleeves were loose-fitting, only fitting at her wrists, causing them to be poofy.

She left the bathroom and ran her fingers through her blonde hair. Techno helped her braid her hair as she put on the rings and bracelets, then stared at her tiara. "You know, if we're lucky, maybe Captain Puffy will let us say with her in the Overworld," Techno said after a few minutes of silence. Eros looked at her brother through the mirror. He shrugged at her questioning look, "You never know. Mom might agree." She hummed, watching the brunet finish the second braid. He tied the end of the braid and plopped it over her shoulder. She placed the tiara on her head.

"Thank you," she smiled and put a necklace on. "We should head to the garden, get some flowers and meet up with Mom."

Techno muttered an agreement and left her room, slipping into some shoes. They walked to the garden, which was in the middle of the castle grounds. When outside, Eros immediately threw off her heels and ran barefoot through the grass, being hyper-aware of the wither roses. Techno followed suit, keeping his shoes on. They walked to the herbs and flowers, finding the coriander and other plants. Techno helped her place them into her hair, weaving it around her tiara.

Someone cleared their voice behind them as Techno was finishing up, causing the siblings to look behind them. Kristin held her daughters' shoes up, an eyebrow raised. Eros smiled awkwardly, taking her shoes and putting them back on her feet. "How long have the both of you been out here?" she asked, skirt swaying slightly as she put her hand on her hip. She wore a color mixed between Eros' lavender and Techno's amethyst color, her black hair was fully down and she wore a hat with tulle hanging down to her waist (it was opened a bit where the siblings could see her questioning face). Kristin hardly wore her crown, using her sunhat as a substitute.

"A few minutes," Techno answered as he finished up with Eros' hair. Kristin hummed and picked up a wither rose, then placed it on her hat. She waved her hand around, causing the wither rose and the plants in her daughters' golden braids to freshen up. Tying the last thyme bundle, Techno smiled at his work and got up. He helped Eros and they followed their mother to the gates of the world.

Eros closed her eyes and when she opened them, they were in a hallway. Malik, a wither skeleton hybrid (more wither skeleton than human), stood guard at the door. He bowed at the sight of the Lovell family and opened the door. A sheep hybrid, a man, an elytrian, and a demon hybrid sat around the table, sipping coffee and laughing ever so slightly.

Malik held the chairs out for Eros and Kristin, both thanking him greatly. He took his place behind the chairs of Eros and Kristin. If you looked at the three, you would see Techno on Kristin's left and Eros on her right. The others took their seats as well.

Eros studied the people around her. The gods of the Overworld, Nether, and End. The Captains, Puffy and Sparklez (Watchers of the Overworld, sheep hybrid and human respectfully), BadBoyHalo (Watcher of the Nether, demon hybrid), and Philza (Watcher of the End, elytrian), all sat at the table with Kristin and her two kids. Captain Puffy sat next to Eros, Captain Sparklez between Puffy and Halo, Phil on Techno's left and Halo's right. Behind each Watcher was a servant of their choosing, a witness so to speak. On the table were maps of the regions, plans, and scribes.

Malik brought coffee, tea, and water for the family and gave them to the respective people. Eros sipped her water nervously. It was her first meeting since her coming-of-age ceremony, so it was a perfectly normal reaction to be so nervous. These people were Watchers, god-like figures of the four most important realms of the universe.

Eros took another sip of her water and waited for someone to speak up. Kristin stood up, the tulle from her hat covered her face fully. "Welcome back to another meeting. I believe we should start by introducing Eros to you," she placed her hand on her daughter's back, causing Eros to stand up. "This is her first meeting as the official princess of the Underworld." Eros bowed slightly and then took her seat, causing her mother to continue.

"Today's meeting will consist of a few different things: how the realms are and if there are any problems, possible arrangements for the next meeting, and if we have time," Techno could feel his mother smile, "we can tell stories." Puffy, Halo, and Phil lit up. This was going to be fun.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .