[ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 ]

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  14 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Eros stood in the crowd of tens of thousands of people. The people of L'Manburg. A hood covered her face and body, blonde hair braided back and out of her face. Angry cheers erupted as a familiar pink-haired male with his arms chained in front of him stumbled onto the platform. His sleeves were raised, showing off thousands of years old scars and some old Underian tattoos. There were new piercings in his ears, the scar under his jawline wasn't all that obvious but Eros was the one who gave it to him so it was painfully obvious to her. His hair reached his waist, thick strands braided together to create a single braid.

Her eyes widened. There he was. Protesilaus Technoblade Lovell with a white shirt and brown pants with some winter boots. Eros pulled her cape closer to her body when Techno started to scan the crowd. She followed his eyes, first the crowd, then the people on the podium then Phil. Eros would never admit it out loud but she was thankful for Philza. He was the one who told her what was happening, he was the one who made sure she was there. Techno looked up at a male wearing a green hoodie and pants, along with a guy wearing a white hoodie with a necklace over it. Her brows furrowed then she turned her head up to see the hanging anvil twirling slightly. They were seriously planning on executing her brother with an anvil? Get better nerds.

Eros blinked that thought. She's a queen now, no need for such immature thoughts and besides, this prayer would need her full concentration. The officials finally got Techno into the iron bar cage, chains attached to the sides. There were four of them: a duck hybrid, a fox hybrid, a ram hybrid, and another hybrid of sorts. The duck hybrid made his way to the lever as the ram hybrid made his way to the podium. From Eros's perspective, the fox hybrid looked over the ram hybrid's left shoulder and the other one over his right. He began speaking, causing Eros to listen. President Tubbo with his right-hand men Quackity, Ranboo, and Fundy. He sounded like a good president, one who protected his people and at any costs because her brother was chained to a cage.

Eros moved her eyes back over to Techno, who was anxiously fidgeting. Tubbo was cut off whenever the guy in the white hoodie landed in the crowd, splashing potions at his feet. The blonde began to move with the fear-stricken crowd as she looked up at the anvil. There was a click and the anvil began to fall, Eros waited. It was above Techno now, and she muttered her prayer.

Her eyes burned and her breath was hindered. Techno blinked as the anvil phased through him and he kept breathing. She watched as he hopped onto the anvil and jumped over the iron bars. Eros looked around at the crowd, they had stopped moving and stared as Techno ran off into a cave. Quackity ran after him, donning his netherite armor and diamond ax. Her brows furrowed, Don't let Tega's training go to waste Tech. She walked through the crowd, following the path towards Phil's house.

She slipped in and saw the blond-haired male coming down from the second floor. She nodded, and he smiled. "It's been done. Protesilaus should live another day." Phil let out a long whistle, and Eros couldn't help comparing it to one that belonged to a certain Enderdragon. She sighed, "It's too early for me to leave."

"Visit Callisto," Phil set the offer out on the table. She stared at him, gears turning in her head. He looked out the window, slightly grimacing. "It's gonna be daylight for another few minutes, I say you wait." Eros looked out the window, and she nodded.

"Can I leave my coat here though? Don't need my cloak bringing up questions when walking over," she asked, already taking off her cloak. She revealed a poet shirt with pants and winter boots. A brown corset was wrapped around her waist. Phil nodded and took the blue coat out of her hands. He placed it in one of the chests he had placed on the first floor, engraving her name in Ender on the top (later, after Doomsday, Phil would remember the chest with his future step-daughter's cloak and cringe at the fact he would never be able to give it back). He watched her undo her hair and placed it in a half-up, half-down style. She styled her wavy curtain bangs to frame her face and looked at Phil for approval. He gave her a thumbs up and a small smile.

She nodded and looked out the window again. The sun was completely gone with a little bit of pink and purple still dotting the sky. He knew what she was going to do and tossed her her sword. She caught it with ease, "See you later Phil."

"See you later Eros," he hugged her and she exited the house, being wary of the L'Manburgians and their government officials. She exited L'Manburg with few problems and headed towards the lakes. Phil had sent her a map a while back, making sure to label every building and path of importance. She followed the lakes to Party Island and saw the beginnings of a path. She followed it and saw the museum (she remembered it because Phil marked it with "Eret created this :D" along with an arrow). She followed the Prime Path, snorting to herself at the name, and she ended up at the Community House. She stopped in front of it.

From what she could gather from Phil, the Community House was a place of peacefulness and neutrality. The Community House was off-limits in the Dream Essempii and New L'Manburg and their never-ending wars. It had been there for years and it was one of the first buildings ever constructed. There was a mutual understanding it would never be touched, which Eros understood (she and Techno had a mutual understanding butter pecan was the best ice cream flavor, albeit not the same but still).

She made her way through the Community House and towards the other side. She saw Eret's castle in all its glory. It was gorgeous. It had walls surrounding the castle itself, creating another safety measure. They had made their castle with stone bricks with white accents. Pride flags had been hung from behind clear glass panes and as banners on top of the walls. Spruce wood was used for the floors. Eros walked into the castle, passing by some sleeping guards, and smiled softly at their choice of decorations. Paintings and statues were displayed in the hallways. Carpets complimented the color palette and the paintings. Eret had decorated their castle with Underian undertones (which always focused on the historical aspect of the land and family. Eret made sure of these statues of certain founding fathers and the color palette of a certain flag).

She made her way through the castle, candles lighting up the hallways. She followed the hallways to Eret's bedroom, the doors were opened slightly. She walked in, footsteps light and slow. She smiled at the sight in front of her. Techno was laying in a bed with white sheets and a light yellow duvet. He was sleeping sitting up, pillows behind his neck, head, and back. Techno's hair was braided and put in a bun. He wore a different shirt, a loose long sleeve white one. She could see the bandages wrapped around his chest and up around his shoulder. She looked over at Eret. They were sitting in a chair with the upper half of their body laying on the bed. They wore a loose, light pink shirt and white sweatpants. Their crown was discarded somewhere else in the room and their hair wasn't even pulled back, their curls hiding their face.

Eros walked over to Eret and kissed their forehead, then Techno's. Then she left the Overworld, her work there was done; her brother and kid were safe.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  14 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

title background: i had storms come in whenever i was writing this chapter and had a date with my boyfriend (credit to him about the cheerios idea a few chapters back) after the storms. the phrase "the tree limbs are gone" comes from the numerous amount of trees that got struck by lightning in my neighborhood!