[ 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 ]

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  20 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"MICHAEL BELOVED!" Technoblade shouted from the bridge between the two spruce houses at the piglin-hybrid in the show. The five-year-old had his arm up, about to throw a snowball in the pink-haired male's direction. The pigling oinked, then dropped the snowball. "Good job listening little one." Techno gave Michael a small nod and the piglin began to cover himself in snow. The short-haired male turned around, only to see Philza walk out of his house.

"I heard you yelling at Michael," Phil put his hands in his pockets, protecting them from the cold. "What'd he do?"

"Tried snowballing me," Phil let out a snort. "He's definitely Tubbo's child." A memory of Tubbo grabbing some snow and throwing it at Techno's head whenever they saved Michael surfaced, making him smile. Phil smiled.

"I haven't seen you smile like that in a while mate," Phil commented. Techno rolled his eyes. A loud thump! sounded from behind them and they whipped around to see Michael with tears in his eyes. Techno rushed down the steps to pick the hybrid up. The grey-eyed male held the boy close to his chest and covered him with his red cloak.

"Hey bub," Techno cooed as small whimpers started to sound. "It's okay." Michael grabbed Techno's shirt and hid his face. "It's alright. Let's go inside now bub." Techno followed Phil to his house and the blond opened the double doors.

Techno sat down with Michael on the couch and the other male went to make tea. Techno took off his cape, making the hybrid sit on his lap and the older placed the cape over his technical nephew. "You okay Michael?" Techno asked, voice soft. Michael oinked. "Alrighty. Tell me whenever you're comfortable." The kid buried himself deeper into the cotton shirt, ultimately trying to hide himself. Phil walked to the couches, three mugs in his hands. He set them on the coffee table and sat down on the other couch. He took a mug and took a sip of the drink.

"Earl Grey," Phil took another sip. "Thought it would be better than mint and whatever else you had in that stuffy old cabinet." Techno rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"My tea is top-tier," he hummed. "Better than your old man tea."

"My honey tea is amazing thank you very much," Phil scoffed. Michael snorted, "Did Zaza make tea?"

"Yeah kiddo, want some?" Techno asked, moving the cape to see Michael. The hybrid nodded and moved off Techno's lap. He sat on the couch and Phil handed him a small mug. Michael took it with both hands as the adults scanned him over. There wasn't anything physically wrong with him, so what could've happened? "Little Styx, you okay?"

Michael frowned, and set down his cup. "I miss Boo and Bee." Techno frowned and pulled Michael closer. "Boo doesn't want to play. Bee won't play. It's just you Tessie and Zaza." Techno kissed the top of the piglin's head, being weary of his open skull.

"It's okay kiddo–" Techno was cut off. "No, it's not!" Michael yelled, getting off the couch and going upstairs to Techno's room (the pink-haired male slept on the couch so the five-year-old can have a comfortable bed). Phil's face melted into one of pity as Techno watched the younger storm off. His hand reached for his locket. Phil frowned.

"He's right though," Techno rubbed his eyes with his other hand. "Ranboo's dead. Tubbo is mourning and hasn't seen his son in three weeks. Three!" Techno leaned back into his couch, leaning into the soft, grey cushions. "I love Michael, I do but he needs his dads. Not his Uncle Technoblade or his Uncle Philza. He needs his parents." Phil sipped his tea. "He turned five this month! Five!" Techno angrily sipped the hot tea from the untouched tea but underestimated how hot the drink was and burnt his tongue. He hissed, placing the mug down.

"Mate," Phil sighed, "there's nothing we can do about that. Tommy's letters say that Tubbo's going crazy over in Snowchester." Snowchester, the military-esc town had nukes and no government. "Said the poor goat hadn't eaten in days or even taken a sip of water. Tommy had to force him." Techno played with the locket on its chin, twisting it left and right. "Poor man is trying to figure out life without a husband, trying to figure out how he's going to raise a kid alone. There's nothing we can do except watch Michael and take care of him."

"I know," Techno let go of the locket and kicked the cape off the couch. "We'll give Tubbo time and watch little Mike." Phil hummed. "Do you think he's asleep?" The grey-eyed male looked outside, the sun had started to set.

"Maybe," Phil took a sip of his tea, only for his brows to furrow when he realized he didn't have anymore. "You wore him out today. He looked pretty tired whenever you picked him up."

"I guess so," Techno slid his mug over to Phil, who gladly took it. "I'll let him sleep in tomorrow, and while he sleeps, it will give me time to get more wood for the hearth."

"That sounds like a great idea," Phil smiled into his tea. "I might run some errands, go over to the local village and get some supplies to make some carrot and beef soup." Techno hummed. "Do you want from the village?"

"Can you get more pumpkins? I'm going to retry Mom's pumpkin pie recipe," Techno took out a section of his hair and started to braid it. Phil smiled.

"Again?" there was a joking tone in his voice. Techno had been trying to recreate Kristin's pumpkin pie recipe for a few weeks.

"I'm getting this recipe right if it's the last thing I do," he scoffed. Phil laughed, "Or do you mean before you send a swallow to the Underworld?" Techno let out an offended gasp and reached for a decorative pillow before throwing it at the older. Phil blocked his face as the pillow hit him. "Holy Enders!" Phil laughed as he reached for the fallen pillow and set it on his couch.

"That's what you get Phil," Techno rolled his eyes and picked up Michael's discarded mug. He walked over to the sink and dumped out the less than lukewarm tea. He placed the mug in the sink, staring at the honey-colored liquid. "Do you think I should visit Tubbo?" Phil chirped in the most animalistic way possible.

"Only if you want to mate," Phil answered, taking another sip of his tea. "It would be for the best. Seeing you and Michael might knock him out of his grief, knowing that he still has you both."

"I'll contact Tommy tomorrow, see if we can make the trip," Techno turned on the sink and washed the tea out.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  20 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

happy birthday techno <3
the beginning of this story took place on technos bday, so its only natural i update today