[ 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 ]

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  15 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Technoblade Lovell, aged beyond several millennia, had nightmares. They terrified him, leaving him paralyzed when he woke up in cold sweat. He didn't tell anybody, and besides, who was there to tell? He would tell Phil but the male was cleaning up L'Manburg, meaning he hadn't been to the cabin in weeks. Ranboo had their problems and Niki was trading with villagers several blocks away. And Eret? He's the subject of the nightmares. He and Eros.

The nightmares started when Eret was six years old when he got wither poisoning from a flower in the gardens. Techno wasn't allowed in the infirmary due to his lack of immunity to the poison, but his sister was. Eros had wither poisoning when she was fifteen, making her practically immune to the thing and unable to host it and give it to others (which always made Techno think why doctors and physicians never renamed it to be a parasite since it could travel from person to another).

He remembered getting the kid's stuffed goat (it was a present Kristin got him one year. He affectionately named it Caesar, after the Roman general). The way Eros looked tired after each visit to the infirmary, her rubbing her own wither poison scars. Those two weeks were the worst for the Lovell family. The nightmares of this period always consisted of Eret dying or Eros getting sick again. Or of him falling ill or his mother. Someone from the family getting sick.

Another time that the nightmares consisted of was whenever Eret left with Foolish. They had left for the Overworld, saying that they would conquer the End in another lifetime. Techno wasn't stupid, he knew Eret could take care of himself (for Gods' sake, he's the one who taught the future monarch to fight) but new nightmares would surface. Nightmares that belonged to skeletons and spiders, creepers, or anything else. Nightmarish nights turned into sleepless nights.

The nightmares and sleepless nights stopped whenever Techno left the Underworld and met up with Phil for exploring. They raided villages and cities, enjoying the bonding. Whenever the older male had his first kid, they settled down and it felt nice to be called uncle again. Unfortunately, the nightmares began again but Wilbur was the subject. Nightmares of Wilbur getting wither poisoning or losing a life to a spider or a creeper. Nightmares of Wilbur meeting Kristin and Eros too early.

They slowed down whenever Wilbur was up late, arguing with his dad about some girl he met. He eventually ran away whenever he was twenty. The nightmares had ceased then, and the duo continued on their pillaging raid.

It wasn't until someone claiming to be a friend of Wilbur's was Techno ever truly worried since he left. The letter belonged to one TommyInnit, a seventeen-year-old (retired general, founding father of L'Manburg) who was asking for Techno's help. Tommy claimed that Wilbur talked about him, talked about all the fun times he and the pink-haired male had. According to Tommy, Will talked about Techno's flighting skills and how the brunet was taught by him. The seventeen-year-old confessed in his letter his worries for the older and begged for his help. Techno did it. It led him to Eret. Which led to nightmares.

Pogtopia was the worst for Techno. He often woke up drenched in sweat, paralyzed in fear, and stayed awake for a full fifteen minutes before he went back to sleep. The nightmares seemed to be getting worse. They were always different, never staying the same. Not even the people stayed the same. One night could be Will and Tommy getting caught by Schlatt, another could've been Techno's and Eret's familial relationship getting exposed. Eret dying. Tommy dying, Wilbur exploding Manburg in retaliation (that did happen, but puh-tate-oh, pah-taught-oh).

Techno watched Phil kill Wilbur, and that's when he decided to retire. He needed to retire from the violence, killing, and nightmares. He moved to the arctic and it was surprisingly peaceful. It was quiet. No nightmares, no noise. Just wind and snow and cold. He got up early every morning to watch the sunrise, staying up late to watch the sunset. Everything was calm and that was satisfying.

He adopted Steve the Polar Bear (that is his official title), the hound army, raised the puppies from the hound army, raised arctic foxes, and took care of Carl. Ranboo settled in, leaving Techno to take them under his wing. He had unsettling dreams about Ranboo and was always worried for the teen. He convinced Niki to join the Syndicate and vowed to keep her safe.

Puffy and Foolish often visited, bringing gifts and food that reminded him of home. Eret sent him letters, asking about royal-related matters or if he wanted to meet up for tea. Halo stopped visiting after Techno told him about his opinions on the Egg. The Eggpire gave him nightmares. Especially the banquet. Techno got approached by Quackity and Purpled, asking for his help to take down the newly formed sanction. They raided the banquet and watched as the members ran with their tails between their legs.

Techno remembered going to Eret's castle late at night and just holding his nephew. He cried. That wasn't something Techno was proud of but it was something that just happened. Techno cried that Eret was in his arms, not in his nightmares. Eret cried too after realizing that they almost died permanently.

Which led him here, sitting up once more due to a nightmare of gods know what. Sweat dripped down his back, freshly cut hair stuck to his face (Niki had cut it to his shoulders whenever she noticed it had started to bother him). The clinking of earrings became increasingly loud, causing him to take them out with tense arms and fingers. He slid out of bed, wincing at the cold touch of wooden floors, and made his way to the kitchen. He took out a bottle of water from his fridge and took a sip. The water was freezing, pulling him out of his nightmare-induced thoughts. He finished up the bottle and then placed it in the sink. Glass bottles were easier to clean than plastic ones. He headed back up the ladder and stared at his bed. His fingers tugged at the locket around his neck and he took a deep breath in. He slid back into bed and fell right back asleep.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙  15 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

tiktok: awb0oo
yall, i caved and made the account.

on another note, officially on may 19th, i will be hitting my 4year anniversary on wattpad! its a thing im proud of and im excited for! the date is reserved for the tiktoks first video and some other small things

alrighty, i love yall!