chapter 14

spencer's dress------> (:

Chapter 14:

“No…no…no..noooo…no..nooo. Oh my gosh spenc! You have no party dresses!” Chloe was in front of my closet going threw everything.

“Yes I do.” I walked over a short black dress. She just looked at me crazy.

“Exactly… you don’t have anything.” I looked at her confused. Then she smirked. “We are going shopping.” Oh no…when she says shopping she really means lets go buy clothes that make us look like whores.

We got ready…taking up an hour of our day. We finally got downstairs and out the door.

“where are you guys going?” Louis grabbed my arm, Chloe and Lexy still walking to the car.

“we’re going shopping.” I smiled.

“okay. Well have fun.” He kissed my head and let go of my arm. I smiled and ran towards the car.

On the way to the mall I just thought to myself.  I really need to get out of the house. I need to have some fun and get my mind off of everything. This whole lacey, harry thing is making me stressed. I have a constant headache ..and I know that’s not healthy.. I’m making a promise to myself. I will let loose and enjoy the night. 

“This one.” Chloe held up a really short, tight dress.

“She won’t be able to breath in that.” Lexy pointed out.

“Hey, beauty hurts.” I was about to say no when…Let loose spenc, cmon just take the damn dress.

“Okay.” Lexy seemed surprised when I agreed.. But then let Chloe pick out one for her too.

We ended up buying the dresses. We then spent the whole day walking around the mall and talking about crazy things. We also caught up and made up for all the years we missed. It ended up being a pretty good day. It was just what I needed to calm my nerves…it was crazy how easily your best friends can take away your pain.

When we got home everyone was there. I thought maybe they would go out and do something but they didn’t. they were all sitting in the living room just talking. When we walked through the door with a ton of bags in our hands laughing, all eyes went on us.

“heyyy…” I stopped laughing slowly.

“did you have fun?” Louis smiled at me.

“yeah.” I smiled back.

“hey so we are going to the club tonight. Just wanted to let you know.” Chloe blurted, causing louis’ smile to disappear.

“I…”

“Louis, I’ll be fine.” I smiled to reassure him.

“…uhh….okay.” we all smiled and ran upstairs.

Chloe immediately dropped all the bags and grabbed the three dresses and laid them out on the bed.

“okay shower!” she shooed me to the shower and shut the door. I took the quickest shower possible and jumped out. I opened the door with a towel around me and walked out. She then shooed Lexy into the shower.

“dry off and put this on.” She had laid out my whole outfit. I did as told and dried off. As I put the clothes on it became harder to breath. The dress was tight. But I guess it’s hot sooo…. She turned to face me. “You. Look. Hot.” I faked a smile. Spencer you need to let loose. I turned to face the mirror. Well..i looked better then it felt. I actually admit..i look good.

The door opened and Lexy was now the one with the towel around her.

“Okay my turn! Lexy, these are your clothes.” She pointed to the pile of things before running to the bathroom.