Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

What did I just do? Did I just...? Oh my god..I just kissed him...it wasn't exactly how I imagined it but at least I did it. I think I could have easied up on the slamming though. But besides that...it was pretty good.

The party had finally ended and I drove home awkwardly with Zayn. After kissing my best friend I feel like it won't be the same between us. I feel bad, I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I just hope we can be mature and move on.

When we got home, right as we walked threw the door, we got the pleaser of seeing Liam and Chloe's make out session. I had to drag Zayn upstairs before he beat the hell out of Liam. This whole thing between Zayn and Chloe was all...just so immature and getting kinda annoying. I feel bad for Zayn, I mean at least harry didn't try to make me jealous...I know I would hate it. I would totally try to talk to her but I don't want to disturb her...

Zayn was upset. He wouldn't stop clenching his fists and ranting about how much he hates her. He obviously doesn't though...or I wouldn't have a headache from all his talking. He also would stop apologising for the kiss. I told him that it was okay but he felt awful.

It was a long night..I was tired but zayn wanted to talk.......a lot. It was about one in the morning and I was still in his room. I gave him a big long speech about Chloe and how to make her jealous. He took in every word. I told him all her weaknesses and what she loves. I could tell he was going to win her over. But I also reminded he had a girlfriend! And he shouldn't even be upset over another girl! But he didn't care...which made me worried.

"Well I'm tired." I started as I stood up. "I'm going to bed."

"Spencer." He paused to wait for me to face him fully. "Thank you."

I smiled. "Your welcome." I walked out of the room and used my phone as a flashlight.

It was really dark in the long hallway and it was also really creepy. I was so tired I didn't even care. I just walked to my room. Thank god Lacey is spending the night at Morgan's house tonight. I stumbled threw the hallway but eventually made it to my room.

When I got in the room something was missing. It wasn't that Lacey was gone, it just felt wrong. I needed something. I needed someone. I knew exactly who.

I walked back out of the room and straight for Harry's. I opened the door and just walked in, not caring about anything. Harry was just laying on top of his bed looking at the ceiling. He sat up slowly processing that I was in his room. Then he smirked.

"You just can't stay away."

"Oh shut up." I walked over and say down on a chair by his desk.

"You know you can sit here." He patted his hand on the bed beside him.

"No thank you, I'm fine here." I'm not making that mistake again.

"Suit yourself." He adjusted himself to face me. "So what brings you here at..." He looked over at the mini clock on his night stand. "1:15 in the morning?"

"I can't sleep? Bored?" I lied.

"Well that makes the two of us." He went silent. "Sit over here....please.." He patted in the same place as he did before. I rolled my eyes and walked over there.

"Happy?" I said as I crossed my legs like a little kid.

"Yes.." He smiled.

Maybe a couple minutes ago I was delusional. Maybe I just need sleep...not harry. Yeah, that's it. I need sleep. Maybe I should just leave.

"Okay." I broke the silence. "I'm tired and I probably will sleep now." I stood up.

He just laughed. "Was our kiss really that bad?"