Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

"Hi, I'm nick."

"Spencer." I smiled back as I shook his hand.

"Is she your date?" He looked at zayn.

Zayn looked away from staring at Chloe and shook himself back to reality. "Uh yeah."

"Your lucky." Nick looked at me a smiled. I couldn't help but blush a little. "Are you two dating?"

"No. We're just best friends." I said without thinking. Unfortunately Chloe had walked by.

"Yes we are." Zayn corrected as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Zayn.." I stared.

"Yes love?" He smiled half looking at Chloe.

"Zayn I said I would go with you..not date you." He looked back at me.

".....your right..I'm sorry." He unwrapped his arm from me and put them to his sides.

Harry was far away but close enough to see him. I looked over and he was looking at me so I smiled sweetly. Thankfully he smiled back, giving me small butterflies. In the next moment my face was up against someone else's. my lips were crashed into theirs without a warning. Zayn.

"Zayn! What the hell!?" I screamed as I pulled away.

"I'm sorry!" I looked and Chloe had her full attention on us. And she didn't seem very happy. "She..I...she was lo-...I'm sorry spence.."

I turned back at Harry who had left his spot. He had stormed off........Great.

--------------------------------

I needed a breather. The party was great but it was a little too much. It was just so...formal.

I started walking towards the bathroom after I excused myself from a group of random strangers.

I had to find it all on my own which took a long time but I finally did. But before I could I was stopped.

"What the hell was that!?" Chloe had my arm in her tight grip.

"What!? Jealous?" I screamed back. She just stepped back.

"No...I'm not jealous.."

"Obviously you are." I smirked.

"Ju-just don't do that...ever..." She tried to cover up her jealousy...it didn't really work out.

"Whatever.." I smirked again as I walked away.

"Harry's not to happy about it either." I stopped and turned around abruptly.

"It was zayn, not me." I spat.

"It doesn't matter who kissed who..he didn't like it." The way she said it made me feel even more awful about the situation. I didn't control what happened. I don't want to kiss zayn..I wanna kiss.....harry.

I put my hands to my face and rubbed my stress away. "I can't deal with this..not here, not now." I began to walk away.

"Wait....no 'why would I care what he thinks' comment?" I turned back around.

"No." That was all I could get out.

She smirked. "You like him."

"So? Doesn't matter." Her mouth fell open.

"Oh my god! I knew this day would come!...again."

"No no no Chloe. Let me handle with this...no chloe the matchmaker crap, okay?" She frowned.