Chapter 31

Chapter 31

(Somewhat mature content)

I got dressed with some new fresh clothes and sprayed perfume on to get rid of the "I've slept on the ground all night" smell. I wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a plain button up...unbuttoned..I went and scrubbed my face with hot water to get rid my tear stained cheeks. I was puffy..my face was. I look awful. No where near beautiful. I needed sleep. I needed many things but mostly sleep.

I covered my red face with coverup and got my skin color back to baige. My hair was a mess but the sexy kind, so I left it. I just pinned back the bangs with a clip loosely and called it done.

I walked back to the bed and grabbed my purse and keys. Suddenly the door opened.

"Spencer. Can we talk?" I looked at him. Harry.

"Not right now. I'm taking Lacey out." I said walking to my nightstand. I opened the drawer. I reached to the back of it and grabbed a stack of money. I removed the rubber band and took two twenties from the stack.

"Here." Harry was now behind me and moved his arm around me and held out a couple hundreds.

"No. I don't need your money." I pushed his hand away and proceeded to put back the money.

"Spencer it's for Lacey. She's my responsibility now. Take it." I took it and pushed passed him. "I want half custody." I stopped when I heard him.

"What?" I said quietly. My eyes started to water.

"I want half custody of Lacey." He repeated. I just stood there looking at the ground. "Orr..." He said walking closer.

"Or what?"

"Or...we can find a way to figure this out."

"What does that mean?" I asked unsure about what he wanted.

"Spencer I love you. I can't just let you walk out of my life. I want to make this work. This life. Together. I want us to raise her....together."

I stood there speechless. "You're not mad?"

"No. I'm mad. But I love you way to much to care." He stepped closer. "Come here." He opened his arms.

I crashed my body into his and let him comfort me. If he was willing to give this a shot than so was I. He held me and it felt good. Forget what I said earlier. I don't need sleep...I need this.

"Spencer." He said quietly. I felt the vibrations of his words from his chest.

"Yeah?" I replied softly.

"Is that a yes?"

I smiled into his chest. "Yes." He laughed in relief before squeezing tighter.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

He took a breath and took his time to ask his question. "Do you think maybe...we could..."

"Harry. Don't you think it's not the right moment for that?" I giggled a little.

"What? No, not sex..." He said awkwardly. "Although if you want that's okay t-"

"Harry." I cut him off causing him to laugh.

"I was going to say...do you want to..move out with me?" He blurted. I pulled away from him and found his eyes.

"What?"

"We could buy a house together with Lacey...kinda like a family.." He said as a pink color flooded his cheeks.

"Wha..you....a family?" I was confused.

"Here." He took my hand and pulled me to the bed. He took a seat and I followed. "Spencer...I was thinking..why don't we do this...for Lacey...she needs a proper home, with a proper family. I mean we're lucky enough that we don't end up like those other teenage parents...why not save her from that kind of life...and also be together.." He smiled.

He had a point. I mean she needs this..right? Yeah. Of course. Maybe I should stop thinking of me and star thinking for her.

"Yeah." I said softly.

"Yeah....?"

"Yes. I'll move out with you." I smiled.

His face lit up as he pulled me into a hug. His curls hit my face in the process. "I promise this is the right thing. And I promise you'll be happy too." I said into my ear. I just smiled.

He pulled me over so my legs were now straddling him. I don't really know what came over me but I slammed our lips together and dug my hands in his hair. Of course it didn't bother him, in fact I felt him smile against my lips.

"So how does that sex idea sound now?" I smiled. A smirk crept across his face.

"Pretty good." He said before crashing our lips together again and flipping me over.

I laughed as he kissed my ticklish neck and back up my jawline. His hands had found every inch of me. I grabbed the rim of his shirt and tugged it off. He then did the same. I was hesitant at first but let him do it. He then without any hesitation ripped off my pants and threw them across the room.

"Wait." He said abruptly. I just looked at him confused. "You're actually doing this with me.."

"Yeah...?"

"I don't know...maybe I should ask you to move out more often." He winked.

"Oh shut up." I slammed my lips to his as he pulled off his pants to.

Now we were in nothing but our undergarments. He dug his head into the crook of my neck and began to suck. I moan as his hands glided across my inner thigh. My hand was still in his hair and my other pulling his closer to me. I got this warm sensation when both our bodies touched. He slid his hand under me as he pulled me closer to him which told me he felt it too. His kisses got lower as he traveled down my body. Soon he was at my belly placing small kisses. Then I felt him pull my underwear down and his hand traveled from my thigh closer to me.

Lets just say we had a long night...I also got him back..now I never have to be alone.

---------------------------------------

Notes:

IM SO SOORYYY! Anyways this story is ending soon:( I know...BUT....I'm writing some new ones! It will probably take awhile though which I'm also sorry about:/ but like me bio says, they are Harry styles fanfics cuz I like him...I like him a lot...hahah anyways how are y'all? I haven't really talked to any of you:/ let's talk! You can message me and stuff haha.

Of and sorry about the sex part. For those of you who like sex scenes, I'm sorry I'm not good at them:/ and sorry for those of you who don't like them, I added a little bit of one.

So here's how this new book is going to work. I have to get more votes and comments and reads....I know...I'm cruel..but I just gottss toooo! I lost A LOT of viewer:( Anyways love you guys and thank you for all the support(:

Love, Kendall <3