Chapter 24

Chapter 24

-ZAYN POV-

Wow. She is such a bitch... What the hell was that?!

I'm glad I left when I did. That went way to far. I feel bad for spence. She was only trying to prove that she wasn't a chicken. Harry wasn't disappointed with the situation...I mean I wouldn't be either but I felt bad. I just need to go to sleep.

"Hey Zayn. Wake up." Harry walked threw the door.

I didn't answer. I just dug my head deeper into my pillow.

"Zayn...get up. We need to talk." He said over me.

I still didn't answer.

"Zayn. Get. Up." He repeated. I groaned and rolled over.

"Fine." He then ripped back my cozy covers and took my pillow from underneath my head.

"What the hell!?" I screamed. Why can't people just leave me alone!?

"I need to talk to you!" He yelled back. This time I sat up. I need someone to talk to also.

"Fine. What's up?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"It's spencer." He started. "Last night, before I left her room, I tried to kiss her.."

"Okay..?" I was confused.

"And she wouldn't let me?" He looked away. "She was fine before the whole game thing."

"She was probably embarrassed." I explained.

"Why? Cuz the dance thing? I don't see how that's embarrassing." He was clueless. "In fact she did great.."

I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm not going to lie she did good but think about it...spence isn't like that."

"Yeah...I guess so." He huffed. "What about you? You okay?"

"No." I sighed.

"That was intense."he blurted.

"Yeah." I said shortly.

"Is it true?" He said softly as he looked at me intensely.

"Yeah." I looked away. I hate it when people judge me.

He didn't say anything in reply. It was silent for what felt like forever. "Well come downstairs and get some breakfast." He stood up and walked out the door.

I stood up slowly and finally made my way out of the roomThe girls music was on and you could here it threw out the whole house. Oh my god. I walked down the hall and found outside their door. He's like a nervous wreck.

"Wanna go in?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"No! We can't do that!" He whispered back.

"Yeah we can." I said as I opened the door.

They were dancing? They were blasting music...dancing. Spencer was in front but she didn't see us, she was too busy twirling around. The other girls stopped immediately . I stole a look at harry and he was in awe over spencer.

"Girls, breakfast." I said. Spence stopped and walked over to Chloe and pulled down her shirt a little that showed here revealed skin on her belly.

"Kay we will be right there." Chloe said plainly.

Harry was just looking at spence. He doesn't realise it but he was..a lot. I turned around and walked out the door. Harry didn't follow me though. I don't really care what he was doing though.

-SPENCER POV-

I stood awkwardly next to Chloe waiting for harry leave too. He didn't. In fact he walked up to me and grabbed my waist. He brought his lips to my ear.